Unban Request Willrogerson
Your name: willrogerson

Your ban ID: 49657

Banned by:[FL:RP]Pavi

Reason:Breaking FearRP and Powergaming

Involved: Ducky, Dr.Jaffacake, Mr Shade, MayContainNuts

Why we should unban you: Well first of all I know I was in the wrong but I was trying to roleplay the situation out. I am writing this not to be unbanned just for my ban to be shortened to a day becasue ive seen other people bans who did propushing and random raids and they only have a day, therefore I believe Pavi was extremely Harsh banning me for 3 days. I have the utter most respect for administrators but when they ban for an extensive time which I believe is unjustifiable it really does tick me off.

Also in the rules it states that when taking a hostage he may not move or run away whilst at gunpoint or whilst getting tied otherwise he is breaking fearRP amd the officer did exactly that then his friend popped up so the situation could of been so much different.

Also I dont see anywhere in the rules about "Power Gaming" but I may be wrong
Im not one to back up unban requests but i also think that this was abit harsh on will,
i respect all staff and there disquisitions and i have no right to change them but i have played with will for afew days now and everytime i do he is rollplaying, he owns an official clan named: russkaya mafiya (Russian mafia)
He realy does try and rollplay the best he can.
As i was involved heres my side of the story, We were at mtl (base) as will arrived in his car, 1 min later 2 officers arrive, we are aware of the two officers at this point and decide to see what they want, so we opened the doors and without asking us whats going on or that they need to search the property for a vehicle they just ran in, at this point i died and didnt see the end of "what he got banned for" but i know that he didnt intend on doing it and that he knew he had made a mistake, so as he knew after he did it he attempted to rollplay it out.
ps: I know most of the story but some of it may to be 100% accurate but im around 90%/95% certen.
If im wrong please accept my apologies
-DUCKY
Where am I?
What's up with all the unneeded bolding from both of you?

Anyway power gaming is taking advantage of a situation such as "/me knocks the gun or of his hands" etc in that situation. If that clears up what power gaming is.
(06-09-2014, 08:27 PM)Fultz Wrote: What's up with all the unneeded bolding from both of you?

Anyway power gaming is taking advantage of a situation such as "/me knocks the gun or of his hands" etc in that situation. If that clears up what power gaming is.

sorry, i didnt even realize that i had bold on.
Where am I?
(06-09-2014, 08:27 PM)Fultz Wrote: What's up with all the unneeded bolding from both of you?

it is in the template code js
It wasn't a harsh ban in anyway, you broke two rules that a player with 400 hours should be able to follow.

Your ban history is also not spectacular either, racking up six bans. All the above I took into account when I issued a ban, there is no reason for this ban to be shortened.
(06-09-2014, 09:04 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It wasn't a harsh ban in anyway, you broke two rules that a player with 400 hours should be able to follow.

Your ban history is also not spectacular either, racking up six bans. All the above I took into account when I issued a ban, there is no reason for this ban to be shortened.

Then why have other people been banned for 1 day with a bad ban history?
It doesn't matter what other people have received, this is your case, all cases are different.

You broke the rules, there is no need for this unban request.

Denied.