Liberty Bank - a proof of concept ATM/Banking
Lightbulb 
A few months ago I had come across a suggestion to implement ATM's and banking to FearlessRP. I decided I'd design a concept for it based off Maze Bank from GTA5.

http://puu.sh/9m1iT.png

Just recently I began working on coding out the UI and other elements with HTML/CSS (can't upload PHP files to Drive and I'd probably mess something up if I could). You can view the demo of what I have done below!

Liberty Bank Demo

Since I don't have a server for PHP testing and don't know PHP well enough to work on all the coding necessary the demo won't have a working balance, withdraw, deposit, and transfer features.

If ever implemented a working banking system could be handy when transferring money to other players, even if they're not online. Seeing as the forums can also be linked to in-game accounts you could have the ability to transfer money without ever having to get on the server.

Implemented Features:
- Completed main, withdraw, deposit screens (minimum resolution is 1200px, felt it wasn't necessary to support 1080px after it is no longer the average screen size.)
- Audio ATM beeps on hover - requires HTML5 compatible browser (I attempted to play the audio with the onclick attribute but when redirecting to a new page it will not play. I also tried using onload so the audio would play on the next page but the delay was annoying.)
- Audio ATM cash roller sound on deposit and withdrawals (requires HTML5 compatible browser).

Things to Come:
- Transfer and Transaction Log screens.
- In-game and web variants.

I'll be sure to post updates as new things are added and fixed. The current HTML/CSS coding is a bit messy and I do plan on cleaning it up. I tried using CSS as much as possible to conserve space and lower loading times such as the hover effect.
Update: 6/12/14

+ Added withdraw and deposit screens that allow the user to enter desired amount.
+ Added a 'Completing transaction' screen that redirects to the index page after transaction is complete.
+ New ATM cash roller audio implemented to withdrawals and deposits (HTML5 compatible browser only).
+ New styling for 'Welcome, [Username]' and Account balance.
+ CSS cleaned up and moved to its own directory.
Thats Pretty amazing Smile
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Well this is amazing!
I wanna learn to code one day :p

one day..
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
This is ridiculously good man, well done!
Wow, nice!
Thanks for the support guys! I haven't really been working on this lately since I can't implement this without the staff getting behind it.

However, Mavis and I are working on a little project that we hope to get up and running soon.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • Envy
(08-31-2014, 09:59 PM)Noble Wrote: Thanks for the support guys! I haven't really been working on this lately since I can't implement this without the staff getting behind it.

However, Mavis and I are working on a little project that we hope to get up and running soon.

Wow that looks awesome, Good luck.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Looks juicy and good.
Mmm.

Yes please.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Looks pretty good