Fish Bot
Name of player: [FL:RP] GLA

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30363822

Time in GMT: Don't remember

Server: v2p

Summary: This guy is using a bot wich is very easy to see because it gets the same angle every time.

Evidence:

[Image: CqJWjia.jpg]
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
It's not hard to move the mouse up and down?
and what "antiafk"?

[Image: uKLkGi5.png]
Anti-AFK, Using something to prevent you from being kicked a.k.a. Your jump

Uh, I don't think this is a bot. I am not involved but I feel as a coder I should comment. He appears to be either jamming his mouse all the way down (so that his character goes to the highest angle, I think it's the same angle every time because that looks like the maximum angle a playermodel will aim up to) or having his mouse on a very high DPI (very easy to do if you have a mouse with a DPI switching button) which causes it to be really sensitive. If this was a bot a much easier way to avoid AFK would be to run the console commands +left and then +right for the same time each (and I'm pretty sure any bot coder would know that). If it was a bot it would probably run +up (I believe that is the command, it doesn't really matter all that matters is that there is a command for moving the screen up) for half a second - 3/4 of a second and it would look like the player aimed up.

Actually, as far as I know in Lua, you can't just make the player snap directions like that (at least make their camera aim up). I may be wrong, but even then chances are this isn't a bot.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Could be not a bot but he did the same moment for like a hour which I think is pretty bottish...
All I can say is I did not use a bot.
Denied.

Closing notes:

Although it may look suspicious, there isn't enough evidence to prove it's a bot.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator