Exclamation 
Your name: AlienFreak

Your SteamID:
[FL:RP] AlienFreak STEAM_0:1:11070044

Banning Admin: Pinkie Pie

Ban Length: 1 day

Reason for the ban: Rdm cop

Why we should unban you:

Cause he went all around and said he was an alien, and i was an alien killer.
then he starts threathen me that he would wrip my head off and eat it as lunch. He continued with some of thoose treaths. And i only did what i had to do, defend myself!
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
He was a cop not an alien, he told me that earlier there WAS like a alien RP or something but he was just a cop. And he only said "I'm an alien to you and no one else" All i saw was him saying that to you then walking over to BP you took out a knife and stabbed him.

Clearly I see that as RDM
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I dont know if this is Off-Topic but that alien rp was so freaking unrealistic and if u just acted to be an alien they would kill u i all most got killed by just saying i was from a company from Washington or something then they were like "I think he is an alien. U want me to kill him Mr president?" So fake. Just say'in..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-07-2011, 10:40 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: He was a cop not an alien, he told me that earlier there WAS like a alien RP or something but he was just a cop. And he only said "I'm an alien to you and no one else" All i saw was him saying that to you then walking over to BP you took out a knife and stabbed him.

Clearly I see that as RDM

I dont know if you did heard it. but he treathen me, and told he was going to eat my brain, wouldent people then get scared? and then go to self defense?
(08-07-2011, 11:06 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I dont know if this is Off-Topic but that alien rp was so freaking unrealistic and if u just acted to be an alien they would kill u i all most got killed by just saying i was from a company from Washington or something then they were like "I think he is an alien. U want me to kill him Mr president?" So fake. Just say'in..

that has nothing to do with the ban req so please dont discuss that in my ban req
I am AlienFreak

your wrong I think it does have something to do with the unban request since I think it started from the stupid alien RP I heard of.

its like this

Really bad Alien RP ----> Cop says hes alien cause of the past RP they did -------> You kill him cause he was said "alien and he was going to eat your brains of something ------> End's up in ban because it was RDM because he wasn't really RPing a alien he was just repeating what was said on the RP threw his mic. ----->That End's up in this unban request....

See its a chain
(08-07-2011, 11:47 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: your wrong I think it does have something to do with the unban request since I think it started from the stupid alien RP I heard of.

its like this

Really bad Alien RP ----> Cop says hes alien cause of the past RP they did -------> You kill him cause he was said "alien and he was going to eat your brains of something ------> End's up in ban because it was RDM because he wasn't really RPing a alien he was just repeating what was said on the RP threw his mic. ----->That End's up in this unban request....

See its a chain

I asked him cause i just joined if the alien rp was still going on and he said yes.. and from that and till the ban i havent heard any broadcast or anything that denied that. ( there weren't any broadcast) ( and i didnt heard anything about it was stopped, and i keep believe it, cause the press that did the alien rp, was pres there)
I am AlienFreak

Well I never knew it was going on and from what I know the RP just smells like RDM to me.

I'll let another admin think what they think about this if it should be lifted or not
(08-07-2011, 01:02 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Well I never knew it was going on and from what I know the RP just smells like RDM to me.

I'll let another admin think what they think about this if it should be lifted or not

I'l accept that, i just tell that i knew, and i see for you it looks like rdm. but for me it was the rp thing and the pres last night told people to kill aliens they saw
I am AlienFreak

(08-07-2011, 01:14 PM)Gambit Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 01:02 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Well I never knew it was going on and from what I know the RP just smells like RDM to me.

I'l accept that, i just tell that i knew, and i see for you it looks like rdm. but for me it was the rp thing and the pres last night told people to kill aliens they saw

Dont seems like admins want to respond on this...
I am AlienFreak

(08-07-2011, 11:47 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: your wrong I think it does have something to do with the unban request since I think it started from the stupid alien RP I heard of.

its like this

See its a chain

But then it's whole a mistake? isnt it? cause i would never rdm trust me! i only thought we still had thaat alien rp going on!
I am AlienFreak