Unblacklist from weapons and police
My steam name: CodySaucy
Blacklist ID: 30933,30934
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:6620830
Reason: Teamkilling AFK officer
Staff Member: ZedsDead

Here is the story I was patroling around and there was an officer who was AFK standing in a door way so a player could not get out. I stayed there 5 minutes and he was still AFK. I looked for an admin but did not see any so me and 2 other cops decided to shoot him. I did not want to do it but she was stuck and i did not know that you get kicked after 10 minutes of AFK. So we all shot him and i was going to give anything dropped to him when he came back but he did not drop anything so as i walked away the other 2 people went away and I got stopped by an admin and got blacklited. I am very very sorry and thanks for reading the request.
Why didn't you call for an admin to assist with the AFK player?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you call for an admin to assist with the AFK player?
I looked on the scoreboard but i did not see an admin. If I would have seen him i would have gladly asked for help
There was two active admins on the server at the time.

Me and Shadow.
(06-07-2014, 09:41 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: There was two active admins on the server at the time.

Me and Shadow.

I know i did not know what the star meant next to your name but my friend told me after i go blacklisted that it meant admin i am very sorry. I did not know
Now that i know i wont do it agian
Denied.

The blacklisted player was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the blacklist issued by blacklisting administrator.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator