Contributors
(06-09-2014, 05:01 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Flamewar ended, I guess the topic can resume from here on.

Good old Nac Wink

OT; maybe you split into groups focusing on different areas for development? One group focus on the HTML/CSS side of things with another focusing on graphical etc. Theres no need for 7 different renditions of a single idea causing flame wars and arguments between players. This is something I propose for when the rank is fully implemented.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Here's a little something I started working on the other day, still have a quite a bit left to do: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47781
Global message:

Please stop sending me requests to do unapproved suggestions or suggestions which were made several days ago. I have clearly stated what is to be coded and the format to be sent in. In order to prevent stacking of features the following features have been (for the moment, no issues with them) finished or are in progress:

- Blindfolds
- Health regenaration
- Headlights and siren lights

This thread is not how the system will work. You will have a lot more leeway in terms of projects and deciding what to work on but view this as an application process, meaning stick to the set rules.
Quick note, I was working on the "Measuring Stick" suggestion, so if anyone was already coding that one feel free to contact me and maybe we could mix them.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • James_Gaff
A heads up to admins: Me, Mavis, and GRiiM have all worked together to
make the entity for the spike strip in this suggestion: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8283
I should be sending the code and models very soon (most likely this tuesday unless we have some complications), as for the SWEP to enable the car again we have not discussed about yet, nor do I even know what it would look like (inspiration?) If the admins have any question on the coding aspect please contact Mavis, and for the modeling aspect please contact either me or GRiiM.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(06-10-2014, 04:14 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: A heads up to admins: Me, Mavis, and GRiiM have all worked together to
make the entity for the spike strip in this suggestion: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8283
I should be sending the code and models very soon (most likely this tuesday unless we have some complications), as for the SWEP to enable the car again we have not discussed about yet, nor do I even know what it would look like (inspiration?) If the admins have any question on the coding aspect please contact Mavis, and for the modeling aspect please contact either me or GRiiM.

Possibly just have a SWEP police officers have that just activate the cars again.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(06-10-2014, 06:18 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 04:14 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: A heads up to admins: Me, Mavis, and GRiiM have all worked together to

Possibly just have a SWEP police officers have that just activate the cars again.

Not really RL. I'll think about a better solution.
Great Idea. It's to bad I'm not an Immediate Lua Developer. I'm beginning to learn Lua on my free-time. I found an interest in Gmod Addons.
I'm a 3d modeler. I use spare time to mostly create guns cause I like to animate guns XD! Just wondering though, does anyone know what kind of animation creator garrys mod was made in so I can dabble in it a bit?
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
All i know is not to use blender for gmod models. Just use 3DS Max, otherwise you're going to end up in a whole misadventure trying figure out whats wrong (I know cuz that exact situation=me making spike strip)
Kind Regards,
tmes2000