Contributors
Hello Fearless.

Recently we've decided that development is too slow and that we want to bring more features to light in our community. That's why we decided to draw upon the big talent our community has, the players. With this announcement a new rank will be put into place, that should greatly speed up the implementation of new features.

Contributor

It's pretty simple. The "Contributor" rank is not a staff member or a representative of the staff. It's a person who wishes to assist FL in the implementation of new features and the creation of new content as a coder, modeler or visual artist. As a "Contributor" you will do the following:

- Work in a closed forum with our developers
- Volunteer time to make FL better with more fully-functional features
- Get a chance to hone your own coding skills (practice makes perfect)

Application is simple as well:

Coders:
Pick an approved suggestion from the sub-forum and code it in, then forward me a pastebin or a full PM on the forums. Successful applicants will be added to the group and given access to the forums.

Modelers:
Pick an approved suggestion from the sub-forum which requires a non-existent model and then make the model. Afterwards, forward me the model files along with screenshots of the model and if necessary an explanation of certain features, in a PM.Successful applicants will be added to the group and given access to the forums.

Visual artists:
Think about what on Fearless needs a visual update, unless there is an approved suggestion you can do. After that, create the image and forward it to me through a PM. Successful applicants will be added to the group and given access to the forums.
Posted.
lol awk mavis get no dev.
The following 1 user Likes Vati's post:
  • Link
Cool idea, shame I can't code.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • EthanArcher, Asylum, MysteriaParade
I wish I didn't forget about coding, otherwise I would do it :\
Ooh, application incoming Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Blurr
Mavis pls.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Wood, Nacreas
Sounds real sexy Wink
Looks cool!
Hmm shame I can't to coding, I can do mapping though and am learning modeling (slowly). But hopefully this should speed up suggestion development, would be nice to get more community content on the server.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
The following 1 user Likes ProbablyAGamer's post:
  • Asylum