Contributors
It's a shame that visual arts, web, and audio are not included with this yet, but at least it's heading in that direction. I'll definitely be ready for when it is.
I'll do one now, sounds like fun, and to help Fearless c:
(06-07-2014, 10:43 PM)iProtiige Wrote: It's a shame that visual arts, web, and audio are not included with this yet, but at least it's heading in that direction. I'll definitely be ready for when it is.

We do plan on expanding into all creative directions that will be a positive benefit to the community and server, however this idea is still in its infancy. If the code part works out as intended, we will shortly open possibilities for other opportunities to contribute.

For those who wish to contribute but don't wish to code, you don't have to sit idly. Draw up some ideas, work on them, make a preliminary design ready and when (if) we expand, you will be ready to jump aboard from the start.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Blurr
(06-07-2014, 01:35 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 11:57 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: I wonder why I didn't get the status yet Tounge

Because the thread clearly states: "Pick an approved suggestion from the sub-forum and code it in, then forward me a pastebin or a full PM on the forums" and not "post something in this thread about stuff you've done in the past".
Mavis has been around since I was in the Yakuza, has been banned I believe only once, and has shown nothing but upmost respect and care for the FL community. Yes, it's not exactly within the time frame of when this type of deal has been brought up, but without a doubt in my mind MavisDracula deserves at least a nod for being loyal to the FL community.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 3 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Wood, Freezak
(06-08-2014, 12:07 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 10:43 PM)iProtiige Wrote: It's a shame that visual arts, web, and audio are not included with this yet, but at least it's heading in that direction. I'll definitely be ready for when it is.

We do plan on expanding into all creative directions that will be a positive benefit to the community and server, however this idea is still in its infancy. If the code part works out as intended, we will shortly open possibilities for other opportunities to contribute.

For those who wish to contribute but don't wish to code, you don't have to sit idly. Draw up some ideas, work on them, make a preliminary design ready and when (if) we expand, you will be ready to jump aboard from the start.

Don't know a thing about coding but I'd love to get on board with some modeling / animation work if any is needed.
The following 5 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Floodify, Blurr, Noble, HellShell, MysteriaParade
(06-08-2014, 01:50 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 11:57 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: I wonder why I didn't get the status yet Tounge

Because the thread clearly states: "Pick an approved suggestion from the sub-forum and code it in, then forward me a pastebin or a full PM on the forums" and not "post something in this thread about stuff you've done in the past".
Mavis has been around since I was in the Yakuza, has been banned I believe only once, and has shown nothing but upmost respect and care for the FL community. Yes, it's not exactly within the time frame of when this type of deal has been brought up, but without a doubt in my mind MavisDracula deserves at least a nod for being loyal to the FL community.

i kan code teh lauz i get ma devolep status i can aces servr files nd cod errything liek teh vb launchz 4 teh fl.

Trust is required, as well as coding knowledge.
You're forgetting that this thread is not about you, this thread is about people who do want to contribute by following some simple steps that have been listed.
(06-08-2014, 10:03 AM)MavisDracula Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 09:48 AM)Raiin Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 01:50 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:

i kan code teh lauz i get ma devolep status i can aces servr files nd cod errything liek teh vb launchz 4 teh fl.

Trust is required, as well as coding knowledge.

I think I have trust after the "Hack" incident. If I'm not trusted, I am still banned now. After all I try my best to help Fearless with some new ideas aan features to level up. Indeed some trust needs to be there in order to develop properly. That's why I mostly contact SoulRipper about anything I'm making. I do not code because it's fun, I code because I want to improve myself in my skills. And Fearless is the best place to do that. It is awesome to see that mergers enjoy the new updates, and if you are part of that, because you made that happen, it gives you energy for the next project. And because after my successful projects it is fun to code here because of these reasons.

They made a mistake, on there side. That doesn't mean they trust you, if they unban you for a mistake.
(06-08-2014, 10:25 AM)MavisDracula Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 10:19 AM)Jan Wrote: You're forgetting that this thread is not about you, this thread is about people who do want to contribute by following some simple steps that have been listed.

Maybe pick it up as a requirement then? Same as in many books, the story goes about, but the lessons are useful.

You're stating how you want to help FL, with your coding knowledge?

Become a contributor and stop being so power-hungry.
Calm it down, but yeah Temar is apparently coding a method of coding CityRP files without having CityRP.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • De CodeerHeer