Contributors
Oh, I didn't see that - just going by from what I remember when this started up.

I thought it meant that they'd just appear as a normal user (Forum donor or not) and not have a separate user group like: "Veteran, Forum Moderator, Forum Administrator" and what not.

EDIT for Post Below:
I am not saying they are members of staff, I am not a member of staff. I just thought that they said when this was started that there'd be no fancy tags or forum name differences or in others words a forum user group.
Regards,
aviator
It does not have to be member of staff. But list of contributors and tags could be nice actually.
Also im sure contributors is bringing some good updates soon.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • GRiiM
I would like to be a contributor but I have to focus on school from 7:50 AM PST to 3:00 PM PST
Mexico is not safe
(09-01-2014, 10:00 AM)Aviator Wrote: Oh, I didn't see that - just going by from what I remember when this started up.

I thought it meant that they'd just appear as a normal user (Forum donor or not) and not have a separate user group like: "Veteran, Forum Moderator, Forum Administrator" and what not.

EDIT for Post Below:
I am not saying they are members of staff, I am not a member of staff. I just thought that they said when this was started that there'd be no fancy tags or forum name differences or in others words a forum user group.

They need their own rank so they can have access to the Contributor section.
I like this one

[Image: jq2NN8a.png]

If I was a contributor, It will look like this

Pagan Min
Contributor
[Image: jq2NN8a.png]
Mexico is not safe
I'd love to contribute. Too bad I have never really got myself started to things like this.

How long time do we have until the applications close?
I'm really good at photoshopping, I could try some nice FL graphic art!
I'm also quite good at server trailers, but I'm going to need a certain amount of volunteers.

The Lovestory

A lovestory trailer could work really well. But to do so, I'm going to need to recreate a wedding in City RP, as well as a normal lovestory. A honeymoon could add quite a nice effect as well.

The Volunteers Needed:

The people in the wedding would be:

Officiant 

Bride 

Groom 

Maid (Matron) of Honor - sometimes more than one 

Best Man - again, sometimes more than one 

Bridesmaids

Groomsmen

Junior Bridesmaids

Flower Girl(s) 

Ring Bearer 

Then there are those who aren't in the wedding, but make things move smoothly: 

I'll be recording a scene with these people too!
Wedding Coordinator 

Coordinator's Assistant 

Mother and Father of Bride 

Mother and Father of Groom

If you're a good actor and you'd be willing to help, please PM me. I'll be giving more info when I'll have enough Volunteers.

Best regards,
ClawZ
http://youtu.be/wElH-h43pVE

Here is the love story tho?
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Waterloo, BlackForestAdam
(10-22-2014, 05:28 AM)Mist Wrote: I'd love to contribute. Too bad I have never really got myself started to things like this.

How long time do we have until the applications close?

"Application is simple as well:

Coders:
Pick an approved suggestion from the sub-forum and code it in, then forward me a pastebin or a full PM on the forums. Successful applicants will be added to the group and given access to the forums.

Modelers:
Pick an approved suggestion from the sub-forum which requires a non-existent model and then make the model. Afterwards, forward me the model files along with screenshots of the model and if necessary an explanation of certain features, in a PM.Successful applicants will be added to the group and given access to the forums.

Visual artists:
Think about what on Fearless needs a visual update, unless there is an approved suggestion you can do. After that, create the image and forward it to me through a PM. Successful applicants will be added to the group and given access to the forums."