It's Raining [Signatures]
[Image: Rm9axCy.png]

I have decided to close my thread for the time being, due to the fact I won't have much time to complete so many requests anymore when I am focusing on college. Thanks to those who gave me the oppertunity to create something for them.

Since I am required to use photoshop as part of my college course I thought that I might as well try and create some signatures for Fearless players if they want one, in order to ensure I continue practicing with photoshop outside of college hours. I can't promise I will be very quick if someone wants me to create one for them as I am not on Photoshop 24/7

I may not be the best, but I want something that I enjoy creating to practice on. This should help me improve aswell as possibly making someone else happy. Smile

Signature Examples:

Spoiler :

Other Images:

Two simple ways you can make life a bit more simple when you are searching for a good foreground image:

1. Go to Google images > Search for an image > Click the gear icon on the right > Advanced search > Colour > Check "transparent"

2. When searching for a foreground image, type the word render after the name of the image. For example, "Ezio render" should find you some images of ezio with a transparent background.

Copy the code below and paste it into a reply with the corrosponding details:

Code:
[b]Background Image:[/b]
[b]Foreground Image:[/b]
[b]Style (Sharp/Faded):[/b]
[b]Font/Font Style:[/b]
[b]Font Color:[/b]
[b]Quote (Optional):[/b]
[b]Other Details:[/b]

I will be using the Fearless logo shape to create the signatures

If you like the graphics I have created for you, show your support for me and my thread by liking this thread and/or giving +1 reputation on my profile, cheers Smile
The following 11 users Like Rain's post:
  • Barkles, Blurr, Tawee, jfd13, Ryvuhl, Bowiii, Ivan Tempski, Joram, juicyorange, Link, Nyander
Nice job Rain. Will definitely come here do you do custom banners (Market Place Banners)
Possibly, if enough detail is given on what the banner is supposed to look like.
Hey Rain!

Would you please make me a Forum Signature?
It has to say 'Dragoon' and have a cool background (eg. a cool car)

Thanks!
Dragoon

Background Image: Cool car
Foreground Image: Something that has to do with the Roleplay Server
Font/Font Style: Special, cool
Font Color: Something that is good readable on the background
Quote (Optional): Dragoon
Other Details:
Credits : Rain
Background Image: Don't really know what you mean with this just make the car stand out or something Cheese
Foreground Image: Click Here If you find a better one (Lamborghini Aventador WHITE) Please use it
Font/Font Style: Bebas Neue
Font Color: A proffesional color
Quote (Optional): Drive your car as you handle your mother.
Other Details: Good luck Smile
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(06-06-2014, 07:51 PM)Dragoon Wrote: -Cut-

[Image: 21gfVeM.png]

(06-06-2014, 08:46 PM)Joram Wrote: -Cut-

[Image: fvu78rK.png]
(06-06-2014, 10:10 PM)Rain Wrote: [Image: fvu78rK.png]

I love it! Thanks!
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Background Image: Fearless Logo
Foreground Image: http://gon.cdn.on.net/uploads/2014/05/far_cry_4.jpg (Make sure it stands out with him in it)
Font/Font Style: Farcry Text (Like yours)
Font Color: White or Black what ever stands out
Quote (Optional): How do you know i'm mad?
Other Details: Can i have Blurr in Farcry text (On the right simllar to yours) Then the quote on the left if it looks good but a bit smaller then the text with Blurr.
Background Image: Fearless Logo
Foreground Image: http://freehdwall.info/wall/romantically...0x1200.jpg
Font/Font Style: http://www.fontspace.com/kc-fonts/scorched-earth
Font Color: Black
Quote (Optional): We are living on the brink of the apocalypse, but the world is asleep.
Other Details:
(06-07-2014, 09:26 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: -Cut-

Your link sends me to the website instead of the image for some reason. Will do these when I have the chance.