Ryan's Unban
(06-07-2014, 12:16 PM)Enzyme Wrote: As someone with 11 previous bans.. Why would you think it would be a smart move to run into a passiveRP while screaming in your microphone with the intention to disturb?

Why should your ban be removed/reduced when you blatantly broke the rules? You knew what you did is not something that is allowed, and you went ahead and did this anyways.

I know your other bans are old, but this doesn't mean that you haven't played long without breaking the rules. This only means that your activity isn't stable, but that you rather play in "waves" if you see what I mean.

You got a long ban because your attitude towards rules has not changed, and you need to understand that you're getting near your end on FL. You need to make a change in your attitude if you want to be a member of FL in the future. Do you understand?

I didn't at the time really think I would get in trouble for it. I made a noise into my mic. It wasn't a long noise. It was a fast, loud noise. I know that doesn't really change anything, but I don't think I really "disturbed" that RP. They were just beginning to start. They didn't even start to play the music. No matter if I thought it was disturbing the RP, It was still mic spam and I get that. I think the ban really should just be mic spam. But 3 months is a little much for a mic spam don't you think? I was decently active, But with having no friends on the servers anymore I of course am not as active as I used to be. But I mainly get on v2p. That might be why you would say I wasn't active.

I could go on and tell you about why everyone of my passed bans were nonsense and very bias to hating me, But I don't think there is a point to that. I know the rules VERY well. I just wasn't expecting a 3 month ban for micspam. There are many example of people who have more bans than me and get banned but, nothing happens. I do follow all of the rules. I don't do any of the things I was banned for in the pass. I broke one little rules. I didn't mass RDM, I didn't raid the president for no reason. I made a noise in my mic. That is all it really was, making a noise in my mic, Not screaming so people couldn't RP, one noise.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I'm willing to "lift" your ban if you agree to these conditions:

- No more failRP and screwing around from you. Minging from you will not happen.
- Any bans in the future can lead to a longer suspension than you would usually get. (Example being that a 1 day ban would be a 2 day ban and etc)
- You behave like a rolemodel. You prove that you're an old member of FL by helping the community. This could mean as much as being friendly towards players and helping them out. You will not minge nor provoke minging among others.

If you agree to these terms Ryan and promise to do what the terms demand of you, then I will lift your ban as soon as I got word from you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I agree to your terms.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Approved.

Player has been unbanned and agreed to the following terms:
- No more failRP and screwing around from you. Minging from you will not happen.
- Any bans in the future can lead to a longer suspension than you would usually get. (Example being that a 1 day ban would be a 2 day ban and etc)
- You behave like a rolemodel. You prove that you're an old member of FL by helping the community. This could mean as much as being friendly towards players and helping them out. You will not minge nor provoke minging among others.

Ban lifted.
Concluded.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator