Ryan's Unban
Your name: The Real Ryan!

Your ban ID: 48501

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Running into passiveRPs, screaming in microphone. Disturbing passiveRP. 12'th ban

Involved: Who ever was doing the RP I "Disturbed"

Why we should unban you: I was banned for going into the nexus and making a loud noise through my mic when people were getting ready to "RP". So I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was just messing around trying to have fun. The RP was not started yet. It was stupid and I understand my ban 100%. But the thing that gets me is that the ban was for 3 months. Well of course you could say that it was my 12th ban. (it was actually my 11th because I was banned 2 times for the same thing) But my last ban was over 1 year ago. I think my probation is well over. I shouldn't get a 3 month ban for something as dumb as mic spamming just because I was banned 1 year ago. I have served 1 month of this ban and I really think that is enough for mic spamming.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Your Ban ID is: 48501

Also, why didn't you appeal this earlier?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-05-2014, 09:20 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your Ban ID is: 48501

Also, why didn't you appeal this earlier?

Oops, have no idea where that number came from. I don't know, I have been busy with school and things. Plus, I did feel that I should have been banned for a little, so I didn't appeal instantly.
Alright, so let me ask this:

Did you or did you not commit the actions as the ban reason describes?

As a player with 714 hours and 5 RP points, are you saying that the ban I issued is invalid?

(We're not discussing length, but if the ban is valid or not)
Sincerely, Enzyme
(06-05-2014, 09:46 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Alright, so let me ask this:

Did you or did you not commit the actions as the ban reason describes?

As a player with 714 hours and 5 RP points, are you saying that the ban I issued is invalid?

(We're not discussing length, but if the ban is valid or not)

No I completely understand the ban. I know the rules. I know it was mic spamming. I know mic spam is bannable. I was just being stupid, trying to have fun.
If I recall correctly, I issued a warning; did I not?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(06-05-2014, 10:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If I recall correctly, I issued a warning; did I not?

No, there was not a warning. I walked in and made the noise. Before I could say anything else you flew through the wall and grabbed me. The only thing you said to me was "Tell me why I shouldn't perm you". I'm not saying that makes it invalid. Just answering your question.
If I recall correctly, a warning was issued in OOC to all players that I would tollerate no minging.

To help me remember this case properly: Was this in Nexus Lobby or where was it?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(06-05-2014, 10:13 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If I recall correctly, a warning was issued in OOC to all players that I would tollerate no minging.

To help me remember this case properly: Was this in Nexus Lobby or where was it?

It was an orchestra RP that was getting set up. You were SS officer I believe. I don't recall seeing anything in OOC. I know for sure there was nothing said to me personally.
As someone with 11 previous bans.. Why would you think it would be a smart move to run into a passiveRP while screaming in your microphone with the intention to disturb?

Why should your ban be removed/reduced when you blatantly broke the rules? You knew what you did is not something that is allowed, and you went ahead and did this anyways.

I know your other bans are old, but this doesn't mean that you haven't played long without breaking the rules. This only means that your activity isn't stable, but that you rather play in "waves" if you see what I mean.

You got a long ban because your attitude towards rules has not changed, and you need to understand that you're getting near your end on FL. You need to make a change in your attitude if you want to be a member of FL in the future. Do you understand?
Sincerely, Enzyme