[Closed] BMW Or Lambo?
Well I have both and I much prefer the BMW providing you don't drive like a nutter and practice drifts a bit it is an incredibly good car. In fact these days I only crash my BMW if I get lag or some other guy is driving on the wrong side of the road. Now I have nothing against the lambo and it's a great looking car but if you wanna have a bit more fun keep the BMW.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Sorry for hijacking the thread a little and this might be a "retarded" question but what car is the Lambo? I can't find it in the vehicle section of the market.
I think,

BMW: Faster, better handling, nitrous
Lamborghini: Looks better (in my opinion), nice interior and exterior

Right now I prefer the BMW for speed and handling, along with the nos on the straight roads. Cool I would probably get both though if they allowed me to paint my lamborghini black Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • James_Gaff
(06-08-2014, 02:36 PM)Sio Wrote: Sorry for hijacking the thread a little and this might be a "retarded" question but what car is the Lambo? I can't find it in the vehicle section of the market.

The Lambo Is the Lamborghini Murcielago

Thank you for all of you're help, I have taken all of what everybody said into consideration , and I decided to sell both of my BMW's, and buy a lambo instead, and with the spare money from I managed to buy the other things I wanted, (cars and suits). Thank you all for you're advice in this thread!
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!