[Closed] BMW Or Lambo?
Hello all,
As the title shows I am having trouble decide what car I should have. In the past I have had both cars but currently have 2 BMW's. I am selling one (check marketplace if interested) but this made me think. Should I sell both BMW's and buy a lambo instead. If I sell both and buy a lambo I will have a lot of spare cash to buy the other things I want, but the BMW is the fastest most expensive car in the game. I have a dilemma haha.
Could you write your opinion and why you think that in the replies to help me make my decision.
Thank you.
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
If you have 2 BMWS which you said you had.
Why not sell one and keep one? And then get a lambo, there for having about 100k spare cash if you are selling your BMW to the server.
(06-05-2014, 05:20 PM)Iacboy Wrote: If you have 2 BMWS which you said you had.
Why not sell one and keep one? And then get a lambo, there for having about 100k spare cash if you are selling your BMW to the server.

I don't want both. I either want one or the other becaur they are quite similar cars. But thanks for the reply though
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
I would say the lambo. It has great steering, it looks great and its just cool! I have both, using the BMW for chases and fast driving and the lambo for cruising.
Lambo.
I would say BMW. Lambo for decent roleplays, BMW for regular driving.
i have self control
Lamborghini, definitely.
Lamborghini is my preference, as of the fact that the In-Game Lamborghini is the Lamborghini Aventador, which is really expensive and fast IRL.
Credits : Rain
Lamborghini. By far best model, colors etc. Again, without questions asked, far better bang for the buck than the BMW.
I planned to get a Lambo, since its performance is good, and is much cheaper than the BMW. The BMW looks sexy from the outside, but the interior isn't that good, the price of it is a pain, and it's not much faster than the Lambo(that's what I guess after testing the Murcielago).

Edit: The only purpose I see in the BMW is to show off how rich you are.
i have self control