Shorten ban please.
Your name: GoodLuck

Your ban ID: 49440

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: BRA (47078) - Proppushing, propsmashing, propkilling, mass rdm, not here to rp at all

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I am not asking for my ban to be removed just shortened, this is my second ban and from the video shown in the ban request I am seen prop pushing once or twice which I believe not to be a 1 year ban offence. I hope you can see where I am coming from and are able to shorten my ban time, thank you for reading this and I will be awaiting your reply.
Why even contest this whenever you a blatantly breaking severe rules such as prop pushing.

It just shows you are not here to roleplay so there is no reason to shorten a ban whenever you have no intentions to play on the servers correctly.
You showed 0 intent to RP and were blatantly breaking the rules at every opportunity you had.

You claim you only proppushed "once or twice" yet it clearly shows you RDMing and attempting RDM as well? Care to explain?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
If you can please show me in the video where I am RDM or attempting to RDM that would be great, thanks. The reason for my high amount of kills as v2p doesn't get many administrators online and therefore people break rules often and this is when I was raided in the slums by police and SRU randomly and to defend myself I had to kill them and then they broke NLR by running back to the slums to attempt to kill me again had I had to kill them again which was my only option as I didnt want to die.
My mistake, i'll remove the RDM part of the ban, I mistook you for salty in the video. Nonetheless I'm willing to shorten your ban to 3 months with a PTE blacklist, what do you think?

I was hoping to be able to play the server during these next months that I have off before college but if that is the best you can do I will have to accept.
Ban shortened and PTE blacklist applied.

Approved.