Screen Goes Black
Today my screen started to go black for few seconds (3 ish) completely randomly. I have NO idea what is going on and I'm pretty missed because I can't do anything. I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 update version 337.88

Someone help me out.. this is unbearable.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Your monitor cable is loose.
Push on it.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Baskingner
Yeah, I've checked that. It is fine and it isn't that..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
And how frequently is this occuring?
Before it was every 40 minutes, now it is getting with shorter interval like 2-3 minutes.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Please triple check all monitor cables. Is the VGA loose? I hily doubt this is a gpu issue. And when this happens, do your monitor lights go off?
I'm using a HDMI and I just checked the cable, and yea the light is on.

I just installed a old driver that is verified. Hopefully that would work. I'll post here it if does or not!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well.. something seemed to have fixed it. No idea what, thanks for the help Jarz!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Apparently it haven't been fixed.. it just happened again. I have no idea what the problem is.. I have had it on for two hours and it didn't happen and now it happened again. The hell is up with it? It couldn't be the graphic card since I changed the driver.. could the cord be busted?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Try a different monitor - PC connection cable. I'm assuming that you have multiple ports on your monitor.

Also, take that cable in your PC and try it on alternate devices to check.