I did not deserve This!
Thumbs Down 
Your name: [HEX]Im-Beast_123

Your ban: 48780

Banned by: Consel

Reason: Hacks

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because, well first... i don't use hacks. But you may ask "Well if you didn't use hacks then why were you banned?" I have a whole explaination for that. So i was was having fun with my friend on like a single player game (Hamachi) and i turned on sv_cheats 1 because i wanted to go third person. (I was a pony model XD) And then I wanted to play CityRP, So i joined then i soon as i joined i saw... "Your baned from this server please check fearlessrp for more information" Or something like that. Then i checked and it said i was banned for hacks! Pls get to me THX.
Honestly i don't even know if it was "sv_cheats" But it was my friends hamaichi server so maybe he had hacks? But please i don't use hacks. I love CityRP, and I know that Hacks will get me banned so... Pls beleve me i would never do anything that involes hacks. Jesus, Im 12 years old. You thing i'm smart enough to make/use hacks XD. Please beleve me... I love CityRP And i would Never Use hacks on it. I love how it is so Realistic! Pls get back to me... THX!
________________________________________________________________________________​​_________________________________________________

Involed: -

But i will admit something... I was in the Hamachi server and my friends told me to do "Host_Framerate 4" So i did it (Not knowing what it did) and it made me go fast. I don't know if it was speedhacks or...

But that was my last time do that host_framerate 4 beacuase, well it was my friends server and he has hacks. But even if it wasn't his fault I never use hacks... Totally against it!

Name: Nick Caron
Money: 6616
Donator: 0 days
Time played: 113 Hours
RP Points: 0
Just because you say something doesnt make it true. You may want to get a SS of your directory. Also dont think saying your 12 will get you unbanned. When i was 12 i knew how to create and use Mods,hacks, Server destroying sotware, how to get into a computer with a password. Im only 13.
The system flagged you for trying to force sv_allowcslua.
Thats you though.. Even if i did get unbanned and used hacks (But i don't) u would know because well... i would get banned again.

Sounds like what my friend used on hamachi... This hack bypasser thid idk were you do that thing to allowlua. I don't know but that wasn't me.
Again?