Random Raid, And FearRP
Name of player: Discord, Antropos, Pixeldude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43031859, STEAM_0:0:59345384, STEAM_0:0:17004597

Time in GMT: Around 7:40pm

Server: v2p

Summary: 3 guys (discord,antropos and pixeldude) arrived at our house they shot our door whilst we were inside we walk outside to see what happens then the hit linkedmagic in a car but didn't kill him so kie and him brought out guns and said get out of the car. 1 stayed inside the others ran into the garden which they then loaded guns and turned around and killed us. they randomly shot our door down and broke fear rp in order to raid. No reason to raid, but after he tried to say he heard contra so he raided.

Evidence:http://imgur.com/a/8UXjx
Evozz owned the doors, and I owned the fading doors. Me, Linked and Evozz were all in the house at the time. These dudes just pull up outside our house (Wearing gas masks) and randomly use a shotgun to blast our door off its hinges. They admitted to this in OOC and said their only reason for raiding us was that they heard contraband. So one of them blew our door and ran around our house. Then me and Linked pulled our weapons out and had our weapons pointed at 2 of the guys with gas masks. Then one of them just starts shooting me to death, which is breaking fearp as we had our weapons pointed at their guys.
Let's start from the beginning.
We arrived Villas in a black hummer, looking for a new place to stay.
As I saw the door was already sold, I went back in the garden to see if someone was using it by peeking in the windows then I heard contrabands.
Then I heard some shots as I was still in the garden.. I walked towards the entrance of the garden,a guy in a suit and a corleone member pointing gun at my two friends. My friends were crouching on the ground whilst you held guns against their heads, I then equip an MP5 and aims at one of you right in the head and pulled the trigger when you looked away from them. The corleone runs away, and my friends had a chance to run for it as they were not held gunpoint anymore, so Pixel ran behind the garden to me, I went out to look for the corleone, killed him as he came charging towards me with a gun while I already had mine out of course. We then proceed to search your house ( Me and Pixel ) and in the contra room, we saw you (Evozz) inside the room with the contrabands. I blew your contras up, let you live as you did not want or did harm my friends nor me, then we drove off.

Edit: Leave Discord out of this, he didn't raid you.

Also some of you talked about having screenshots of us blowing your door off the hinges, please post them here.
It's strange, because you didn't say anything in-game about this. And I heard no shots at all, so I believe you are lying about this. If you did have a weapon pointed at you, one of you must of said something, and one of us would have heard it. None of us heard anybody walking around our house at the time. In OOC you said that you raided because you heard contraband and you said nothing about this. I saw you blow our door open, then run around the house. After our door was blown off, me and Linked got our weapons out and walked out, and I saw you straight after the door was blown, run around the house.
I talked to linkedmagic about it, OOC had nothing to do with it, and you said yoy were making BR so I saved it for here. There is a reason we have the courthouse

-Basse
Antropos spoke to me in game but pixel you ran away from us when we had guns out and someone blew our door down for no reason. Then you shot us and we both lost our guns and before you killed us I said get out and stay which you didn't obey and Tue driver in your hummer drove into me when I said get out. 1 of you stayed in the car and 2 of you ran off. Initially you had no reason to raid an blow our door down until we brought guns out but you failed to abide fear rp.

I wish to add no more unless necessary. Let the staff decide.
(06-04-2014, 06:45 AM)[FL:RP]LinkedMagic Wrote: Antropos spoke to me in game but pixel you ran away from us when we had guns out and someone blew our door down for no reason. Then you shot us and we both lost our guns and before you killed us I said get out and stay which you didn't obey and Tue driver in your hummer drove into me when I said get out. 1 of you stayed in the car and 2 of you ran off. Initially you had no reason to raid an blow our door down until we brought guns out but you failed to abide fear rp.

I wish to add no more unless necessary. Let the staff decide.

I did not ran away. You guys was pointing a gun at me and discord outside next to the car, then Antropos came up behind you and yor friend(s) and started shooting to help. You guys turned around, and i picked up my gun that i had in my pocket, followed and started helping. Antropos killed you both or at least one off you. Then after that we went in the house.
You also broke FearRP as I did not point anywhere else with my weapon.
My weapon (M4A1) was pointed at your member, and LinkedMagic also had his weapon pointed at your other member. Yet you still fired at me..
Supprised to see you accusing me here... I drove the Hummer yes. and you're talking about me hitting you like its my fault. I tried to place my hummer and one of you jumped infront of it with a gun so i tried to stop it, I hit you but i didnt hit you hard. The guy that i hit then pointed a gun at me and said " get out of the car" so I did, I stood there waiting for further instrucions. Then he died. Seeing how no one was pointing a gun at me anymore i ran for safety. As the coast was clear i went back into my hummer and waited.

I never enterd your house.
I never raided. I just drove my car.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(06-04-2014, 04:08 PM)Discord Wrote: Supprised to see you accusing me here... I drove the Hummer yes. and you're talking about me hitting you like its my fault. I tried to place my hummer and one of you jumped infront of it with a gun so i tried to stop it, I hit you but i didnt hit you hard. The guy that i hit then pointed a gun at me and said " get out of the car" so I did, I stood there waiting for further instrucions. Then he died. Seeing how no one was pointing a gun at me anymore i ran for safety. As the coast was clear i went back into my hummer and waited.

I never enterd your house.
I never raided. I just drove my car.

Yes we had guns at both groups I had a gun at you and lie had a gun at them then they killed me I did say follow me but you didn't.