Unban my friend [FL:RP] Franky
My friend asked me to make this unban request because he is banned from the forums. Sorry for my bad english.

Your name: [FL:RP] Franky

Your ban ID: 49329

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Donation issues.

Involved: Involved are man, who has moneypack cheat YOKO. Other innocents are
[FL:RP]RGamingNL
ZenTD
Tafikay
iDemolishX
=BR= littlerocky
[FL:RP]IILetsSlayII
enddog21
arthy01
LostGamerHD
[FL:RP] Megamezzomixer
sNNo
KeksMonster

Why we should unban you: Alright. I will say all the truth that [FL:RP] Franky said to me.
As we played in Fearless server, we saw, that YOKO donated VERY big amount of moneypacks. Firstly we thought that he really has many money on paypal, but when he donated like 250 moneypacks, we understood, that he is hacker. We were really interested in how he does that and we wanted to have BMW VERY much. So my friend ([FL:RP] Franky) added him on steam and asked about moneypacks. He said that he DONT use hacks but next day he said that he really used hacks. So we wanted to be rich and have BMW. And [FL:RP] Franky asked for some moneypacks for helping him out because he didn't had much money. So YOKO agreed and then he tryed to hack some moneypacks. He said that he hacked and then my friend reconnected and nothing happened. He didn't get anything. So Franky asked why wasn't it working. Yoko said, that admins made something to protect server from this hack. As the result [FL:RP] Franky didn't get ANYTHING. We played that day and had fun, because we like CityRP very much. Next day i called Franky to come to play with me but he said that he got banned ( as many other innocent people). He was very sad that day.
And for finishing this text i want to say that Franky didn't get anything out of that "hack". He already had donator status and as i said very many time he didn't get anything. Can you please unban him because we are playing ONLY CityRP servers and its not fun to play without any friends.
How long should i wait before someone will answer? Im waiting 3 days :C
Yeah, me too. 2 other peoples was unbanned for 1 - 2 days. That's unfair.
This is a big case and will take time. Be patient and don't bump your thread.
Okay. I wish my friend was unbanned :3
Approved, no action was needed, all donation had been blocked as i had just fixed it