A reason why fearless sucks!
Exclamation 
The admins are bad in a screwed up way. Listen to this and see for yourself: Admins are corrput since they make you to say that you were breaking rules, like I had an unban request and they said "Fill out the template properly" (Ban reason) And I wrote: RDM (It's not RDM to me) Because they want you to stand for that you RDM'ed or broke any other rules. They want you to fill out the ban reason for what you got banned for, wich most people dont like since they know they did nothing wrong... Sorry for my bad english and LET THIS POST BE so EVERYONE can see this. [Do not reply with any insults to me or the admins]
Your just being stupid
The ban reason is simple
Ban reason as stated. As in the reason given for your ban
In no way does putting rdm there mean you did it
You use reason for unban to explain why it's not rdm etc
Messing with ban reason and putting what you want just makes it so we can't easily see proper reason and makes more work for us
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

States pretty clear it's why you got banned/ What is lissted as the reason for the ban.
Nowhere does it say "Type the rules you broke".
And how does it make admins corrupt because they tell you to fill a template properly?
[Image: asante-u-mad-bro2.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • r0wie_47, Iraqi Eagle, NotSep
I updated the image (since Imageshack stopped being free). The image is made so it's really, really, really simple to understand.

[Image: ISNc7x8.png]
I don't get it Kurrey.
If every single player from Fearless would take their own reasoning behind their ban instead of the admins, the system would be all corrupt. No one forces you to do things neither the admins.

If people could choose their own ban reason instead of the admins they would be able to keep a longer discussion in the unban request than needed. That would not only take their time away but also do so the ohter requests and suggestions wouldn't be taken care of. That is a system of corruption, if you want your own community to be like that Kurrey. It isn't gonna work, just like this failure of anger that should hit the members with knowledge of the admins not doing their work correctly and forcing players down in an unban request.

As usual, you need to control your anger. Letting hell rain down here isn't gonna work, you should be one of the members in fearless that should have known that.

- Bowie
The "ban reason" section of the template is there so administrators can see clearly why you were banned without having to search it. This makes the process of reviewing unban requests much quicker and easier. I really don't understand why on earth you are ranting about something so small...
By making this thread you are just showing us how stupid you are or you can be.
No offence bro.