Uploading Videos
Hi! I was just wondering if I were to want to upload an actual video on a thread, how would I? Not the link, and actual thing you can click and watch on the forums. Thanks!
- Dev
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
If you are talking about when the actual video is on the forums, you need to get this link that does not have the full youtube.com. It looks like you.tub.e but it looks different and then you just put that link in instead of the full one. You obtain this link when you first start uploading.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
The following 1 user Likes Tmdirtbike's post:
  • mgdwszx
uhm, I have no clue what you mean but, i think this is it..

Upload Video to YouTube then Post it here Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • mgdwszx
What about if it is already uploaded? Is there any way to obtain that link?
What I mean is putting the video up on the forums as something you can click and watch it a square, and not just the link which opens another tab... if you get what I'm saying.
If you mean the actual window of the video put [video=youtube] then [/video] at the end with the link inbetween the two.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • mgdwszx
Take out the https://. Works for me. Also make sure you have AutoMedia on in the UCP.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • mgdwszx
Yes its the referral link! If you click the settings button under your video a screen should pop up where you can change the video name + description (and tags). On that page should be a link like this:

Youtu.be/randomstuff

Hope it helps!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-02-2014, 06:14 PM)Kpred Wrote: If you mean the actual window of the video put [video=youtube] then [/video] at the end with the link inbetween the two.

This is what I meant, thankyou.
It's called a BB code, just click on "help" at the main index and it'll show all codes, might be useful.
Step 1: Go to the YT video you want to post.

Step 2: Click on the Share link underneath the video
[Image: 4f49e85746.png]

Step 3: Copy this link
[Image: 354cdd9c47.png]

Step 4: Paste it in your message, no need for any BB codes, just paste the link.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify