[WATCH DOGS] 'True experience of next-gen'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs

That... says all lol
Over half of that is spoiled nit-picking.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Feffe
Well then, it seems like im not the only one who 'truly' experienced the 'breath taking next gen'. Big disappointment in Watch Dogs, apart from storyline. Also, why does Free Roam even exist in multiplayer? It is just utterly pointless.... and not to mention you can't even play it with your friends apart from the yet again crappy online races or the yet again pointless free roam. Ubisoft are going to have to either fix this, fast. Or they will be losing big money.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I loved the 'everything is connected...except Uplay'. I was a little disappointed, but honestly I agree with Doomdude, a lot of the things you pick over are just small aesthetics that don't really affect the gameplay. And hacking can be useful. Although I do agree with you with a lot of things, too. I haven't had many problems myself.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
You should use this game to play it, not look for things that are glitchy.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • DougisBest, Feffe
I for one am positively enthralled with the game. The story is good, when compared to what you could expect out of a AAA title. At least the supporting characters have *some* sort of personality and have human emotions. There is no forced love interest on the character. The morality issue is just that, morality. You don't need to get a cookie when you don't plow through a nursery with a truck, you get rewarded by not being reported in to the police.

I was absolutely amazed at the level of detail that was put into designing this game. The QR code collectibles are imaginative and they forced me to sit there and think for several minutes on end, with some out-of-the-box solutions. Online gameplay is fun because you even have modes where you don't know that you are being invaded. I killed off two "Tailers" by accidentally running into them. If you've spent some time hacking into people's homes you will come across a variety of stories, from a family staring at a TV to some dramatic stuff.

What's important isn't to be taken in by the current "spoiled gamer" trend where you play a game and nit-pick furiously so you could get random people on the Internet to agree with you. I loved the game even before I fixed most of my bugs (which do exist, I'll give you that). I'm still playing it and I will actually go for a full 100% on everything and then get to furiously bash away in multiplayer.

Could they have polished the game some more? Yes, definitely yes, there are a lot of bugs and minor grievances. Is there room for improvement content and logic wise? Yeah, sure, there always is. Is this a good game (in my opinion) despite the bugs? Hell yeah! Now people, you can complain all you want, but I'm off to find some sucker and steal his money.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Basw007
(06-02-2014, 06:31 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: I for one am positively enthralled with the game. The story is good, when compared to what you could expect out of a AAA title. At least the supporting characters have *some* sort of personality and have human emotions. There is no forced love interest on the character. The morality issue is just that, morality. You don't need to get a cookie when you don't plow through a nursery with a truck, you get rewarded by not being reported in to the police.

I was absolutely amazed at the level of detail that was put into designing this game. The QR code collectibles are imaginative and they forced me to sit there and think for several minutes on end, with some out-of-the-box solutions. Online gameplay is fun because you even have modes where you don't know that you are being invaded. I killed off two "Tailers" by accidentally running into them. If you've spent some time hacking into people's homes you will come across a variety of stories, from a family staring at a TV to some dramatic stuff.

What's important isn't to be taken in by the current "spoiled gamer" trend where you play a game and nit-pick furiously so you could get random people on the Internet to agree with you. I loved the game even before I fixed most of my bugs (which do exist, I'll give you that). I'm still playing it and I will actually go for a full 100% on everything and then get to furiously bash away in multiplayer.

Could they have polished the game some more? Yes, definitely yes, there are a lot of bugs and minor grievances. Is there room for improvement content and logic wise? Yeah, sure, there always is. Is this a good game (in my opinion) despite the bugs? Hell yeah! Now people, you can complain all you want, but I'm off to find some sucker and steal his money.

*sniff*
Preach it, Doom, preach it!
*sniff*
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
It doesnt look bad, its just not what anyone thought it would be.
(06-02-2014, 05:36 PM)Tandy Wrote: Ubisoft are going to have to either fix this, fast. Or they will be losing big money.

Actually this was Ubisoft's biggest launch so they defiantly aren't losing money from it Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-04-2014, 07:04 AM)Barkles Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 05:36 PM)Tandy Wrote: Ubisoft are going to have to either fix this, fast. Or they will be losing big money.

Actually this was Ubisoft's biggest launch so they defiantly aren't losing money from it Wink

'Yet'