BR on [FL:RP]CorporalCrunch
Photo 
Name of player: [FL:RP]CorporalCrunch

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69993551

Time in GMT: 13:20-13:22 BST

Server: V2D

Summary: RDMing a police officer.
This user was accusing me of Random Tranqing him and saying he would make a BR, when i hadnt even equipped a Tranq Sniper since joining the server, so i found him at the end of the city tunnel and talked to him, he kept accusing me when i explained myself in Local OOC. He had his gun pointed at me the whole so when a police officer drove past they came over to him and nicely asked for him to lower his gun, instead he just gunned down this officer.

This user also had at least 41 Kills at the time. (See Post 8)
At least one of those was RDMing a Police Sargeant (Not got evidence of him being killed)

Evidence: Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND1Y3_obO5s
I can confirm the 40+ kills
I was the Police Sergeant which he had killed. Just before he shot me, he got shot himself. He must assumed it was me but I was typing during the shot. The 40+ kills did seem a bit odd
I can vouch for this, I was President at the time where I had lots of requests about it and discussion in OOC chat.
One there is a cop he had hsi gun and he said to put it down. Im not gonna lower my weapon and then get shot/arrested. He had his gun right on me i had every right to shoot him. Also i very highly doubt i had 41 kills your sure it wasnt 14? If it was 41 kills i have a perfectly good reason to have them. See i live in FL so i got on at 11PM i got off this morning at 7-8AM. I did about 3-4 raids and got raided about 5 times. Over a span of like what 10 hours a lot of shooting went on i was working with the corleones. The second reason it may have been 41 is iv been experiancing a glitch that will add my total kills all up.(I dont think it was this at all) I also have one more reason you really dont know how many kills i had cause my name kinda blocks the score board so you may have mistaken it. I had every right to shoot him he had a gun pointing it at me he tried to make me drop it also i had the job Advanced Crime Syndicate so i didnt kill him as a citizen and stuff.
It was definitely 41, your kill count remains since the last server restart so it will total up, but 41 is still a very high kill count. And you still killed him as a citizen changing your job name does not mean you can go around pointing guns at people.

I will get a screenshot to even prove thie 41 kill count.
Guns should always be the very last resort and he clearly asked nicely as he knew he was outgunned.
(06-02-2014, 05:58 PM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote: One there is a cop he had hsi gun and he said to put it down. Im not gonna lower my weapon and then get shot/arrested. He had his gun right on me i had every right to shoot him. Also i very highly doubt i had 41 kills your sure it wasnt 14? If it was 41 kills i have a perfectly good reason to have them. See i live in FL so i got on at 11PM i got off this morning at 7-8AM. I did about 3-4 raids and got raided about 5 times. Over a span of like what 10 hours a lot of shooting went on i was working with the corleones. The second reason it may have been 41 is iv been experiancing a glitch that will add my total kills all up.(I dont think it was this at all) I also have one more reason you really dont know how many kills i had cause my name kinda blocks the score board so you may have mistaken it. I had every right to shoot him he had a gun pointing it at me he tried to make me drop it also i had the job Advanced Crime Syndicate so i didnt kill him as a citizen and stuff.

Again, I am involved as I witnessed it.

Street Crime Rules #3 Wrote:Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules.

And your kills were without a doubt 40+. I checked the scoreboard when it was mentioned in OOC. I doubt anyone could kill nearly everyone on the server and have an RP reason for every one of them.
Here is evidence of you having 41 kills:
http://gyazo.com/0b2914041123064dc3ec4be798aba25f
Also commenting this on the evidence video may not be a smart idea either:
http://gyazo.com/8571c780a82c67b83a2a17f9b72d250f
I don't appreciate being insulted for just uploading this, even if it does get denied.
I can confirm the 40+ kills BUT i was playing with him for quite some time and i can vouch for him in at least 25 kills. We were playing as corleones and did multiple raids. A few cops kept breaking NLR but were horribly outgunned and therefore easiliy killed.

I dont know about the other 15, but at least 25+ was not RDM from his side.
(06-02-2014, 06:52 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I can confirm the 40+ kills BUT i was playing with him for quite some time and i can vouch for him in at least 25 kills. We were playing as corleones and did multiple raids. A few cops kept breaking NLR but were horribly outgunned and therefore easiliy killed.

I dont know about the other 15, but at least 25+ was not RDM from his side.

Thanks, him continuously accusing me of randomly tea wing was making me suspicious of his behaviour and was making it feel that he was trigger happy and wanted a reason to kill me and others.