Unban Request for Trevster (triangle)
Your name: [FL:RP] Lordrible

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26330375

Banning Admin: [FL] Termanater

Ban Length: 2 days

Reason for the ban: "failrp, raiding in street, random raiding, raiding without calling raid"

Why we should unban you: Once again, i get a ban with no warning. I got taken onto the roof to explain, although before i could he banned me. This was what happened : I pulled out an MP5 with no ammo on the street, and told people to give me money, (I wanted the three ss and cops to shoot me, which they didnt they were just stood there chatting) The reason i wanted to get shot was becuase i was driving my truck to my house, and about 3 idiots jumped in it, when i turned it killed them, damaging me to 20 health also. I'm not a minge, i'm no rulebreaker, and i have never attempted to break any rules on purpose, and pulling out a gun is no reason to get banned, just arrested. Suicide and threatning with guns with no ammo HAPPENDS IN REAL LIFE. This is a law not a damn rule.
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(08-06-2011, 03:01 PM)Triangle Wrote: I wanted the three ss and cops to shoot me, which they didnt they were just stood there chatting

You should roleplay as if your character only has 1 life, you don't go asking for death.
"Briggs."
I know, but not everyone has the talent of an amazing rper, and it's not something to get banned for without help from admins which is what they are supposed to do
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
If your ban is under a week there is no point, they never check them
You said literally this: I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MONEYZ after pulling out an MP5, this was said to a bunch of police and other people in the middle of the street. It is one of the worst peices of RP I have seen in ages. The ban is justified, closed.
Move threads! >Sad