The UK Car Scene
I need some opinions and views on my small dilemma here.

I'm currently living in the UK, I live in a small area called Bushey which is about 20 minutes away from the capital, London. I'm only 16 but I already know I want to ditch this joint. It's too empty, too boring and too far away from anywhere interesting. But the issue is I have no idea where to move to if I was able to actually move. I don't go out....like at all...that is until I get myself a car which is pretty much the #1 thing on my list of things to buy.

I should probably let you know that cars are a big part of my life, I look at them every day, research them and do as much virtual gaming based around them as I can. I also go out to car events as much as I can, but being a 16 year old with the only transport method either being a bus, train or one of my parents, there aren't very many places I can go. I need some personal opinions and advice from other people in the UK about how their area fairs off in terms of the car scene. I know it sounds extremely silly, the whole idea of moving to a different part of the UK for a different car scene but It's just what I want to do.

I've been looking into how other countries handle the car scene and to be fairly honest I couldn't have been born in a worse country for what I'm interested in. Here in the UK (from what I personally view) the "modified" cars are all hatchbacks with huge mufflers driven by drunk teenagers. I really do wonder if there is a place in the UK which holds an appreciation for cars as much as I do.

So, from your point of view, is there a good place in the UK to live for the car culture?
To be honest, I don't think you would ever escape the British way of teenagers with their hatchbacks. There is really only two classes for cars enthusiasts which is the hatchbacks or exotic supercars.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I agree with you black shark
I've already told my parents the thing I want for my 17th is driving lessons! I even have got as far as more or less buying the car! (Unfortunately it is my grandma's VW with a tape deck)

Hang on though mate! Cos when you do get your first car you'll have more freedom than a bird, especially the ones people keep as pets!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well I currently live in Monmouth, Wales which was voted the 4th best town in Britain. It's got tonnes of car shows like EVERY week. Even though it's a small town it's very busy and you see alot of posh cars as there's a hill above Monmouth where around 3 millionaires live who always bring posh cars down into the town.

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/story/2014...ive-in-uk/
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator