Ban Request Handled Wrong.
Hello Fearless Staff Memebers.

I recently posted a ban request on Bojicha and CorporalCrunch.
I have fully respect taht CorporalCrunch didn't get punished but Bojicha's punsihement was way under justified under my opinion.

Link: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47263

Bojicha got punished with a 60 min mute. He did not achive a blacklist and he did not get time over it. i cannot tell what he have done for the staff memeber to mute him but he deserves way more than that in my opinion.

He was using caps and swearing even doe he got warned three times about not to swear and the only thing he did was telling people that i was whining about him breaking the OOC rules.

I have a ban request where a person minor broke OOC, he got blacklisted for 1 hour.

Links: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46946

I can't see how they both earned a one hour blacklist/mute even doe the ohter one broke two rules and even kept going when he was under consern that he broke them.

I would like his punishment to be longer since these two ban requests are so far from eachohter and still got the same amount of punishment.

I am sorry for my english errors.

- Bowie
This should have been put into a private staff report... Maybe remove this and paste it there or get an admin to?
(05-31-2014, 12:50 PM)Jamester Wrote: This should have been put into a private staff report... Maybe remove this and paste it there or get an admin to?

I have been told to put it here, i will remove it if a staff memeber tells me to.

Thanks you.
The ban request was not 'handled' incorrectly. If the user was already sanctioned then it is fine. Not everyone will get banned/blacklisted for a wrong doing. Many times a kick or chat will suffice.

At the end of the day, most administrators will rarely ban someone for swearing... it is just not worth a suspension. A chat by an admin to calm down or a small OOC blacklist usually does the trick.

Administrators decide punishments, not the user. If he was blacklisted for the offence previously it can be denied or approved, it is up to the staff member.
Regards,
aviator
(05-31-2014, 03:24 PM)Aviator Wrote: The ban request was not 'handled' incorrectly. If the user was already sanctioned then it is fine. Not everyone will get banned/blacklisted for a wrong doing. Many times a kick or chat will suffice.

At the end of the day, most administrators will rarely ban someone for swearing... it is just not worth a suspension. A chat by an admin to calm down or a small OOC blacklist usually does the trick.

Administrators decide punishments, not the user. If he was blacklisted for the offence previously it can be denied or approved, it is up to the staff member.

Understandable, i appologize for using the wrong words but what i ment is that it's literaly not fair for the players that has been blacklisted for the same reason just not doing it as much. I was not speaking about a ban but a blacklist that was longer.

Me and Kpred has spoken and agreed to something, Thanks for replying and sorry to bring all this on.

Have a nice day.

- Bowie
Breaking General Rule 5 on the forums as well, I see?

Let the admins do their job. Your reports and @-calls are not the only ones existing here.
If the accused player really is a rulebreaker, he will eventually end up getting banned eitherway.

Closing the thread since you're done.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]