Watch_Dogs - uPlay Usernames!
I've been playing a lot of Watch_Dogs recently and I've been really enjoying it, but the Ubisoft servers take a while to find random people, so I thought 'Why not play with fellow Fearless community members?'
So, what I've decided to do is post this thread where everyone can post their uPlay usernames for people to play with them in Watch_Dogs (Particularly the Online Races and Team Decryption gamemodes)

My username is o0Redback0o - feel free to add me whenever, I'll be happy to play with anyone.

We should really do a FL Gaming Night on this, racing and free roam and decryption gamemodes... just a thought.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
link662011 ftw.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

x5T3ALTH P4NDAx - Good god 10 year old me wtf were you thinking

(Haven't got the game yet, am buying it in a few weeks)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Liammfc

I have played about 20 minutes of Watch Dogs so far because every time I try to play the game seems to crash randomly. Will be glad to play once I can figure out whats wrong.
Tandy234.
I probably have all the weapons (too many to count myself) a solid 30 hours And most skills, so if you are looking to play in free roam with me or any other things, it sure will be fun! Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
doomdude111

If you try to hack in my world, you'll find yourself in a heap of trouble.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Rain, ArcHammer
(05-31-2014, 08:38 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: doomdude111

If you try to hack in my world, you'll find yourself in a heap of trouble.

bans going out if you hack Doom.
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • ArcHammer
No one has succeeded in hacking me yet either..

No one.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep

AMD users beware
(06-02-2014, 09:03 PM)Hidde Wrote:

AMD users beware

Why are you posting that here?
This is a thread for uPlay usernames, you can create your own thread to discuss that if you want.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep