Fixing missing textures
Please help I have downloaded and put in all of the textures and content packs but still see purple ground in some places and error signs I don't know what is wrong.
Be sure you have everything from the download section. Please specify which server you play on and proide some screenshots if possible
Ok so i got HL2 and all the content packs( I play on the v2p map) and i only have missing textures on the tunnel walls and doors in the jail and hospital. Also i cant see the guns in the first person mode but in the 3rd person i can.
You need HL2 ep 1 and 2. Do you have both? Also, the guns should come under the content pack - make sure when you install the content pack you select "keep both files" if prompted to by your system. Be sure you have both these correctly installed in the right file locations.

- Half-Life 2 episode 1&2
This game you need because the map needs props from this game, otherwise you will get errors and material problems. Buy it from Steam or [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it. When downloading is done, extract the .zip and move the folder it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons folder.

- Content pack (all servers)
You will need to download the content pack to our custom models, materials and to hear the sounds. By downloading it via the website, you will download it a lot faster since it's compressed into one file. Download the .zip and extract it, then copy the 'flcontent' folder to your Garry's Mod addons folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons). [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download the package. (128MB)
And on the v33x map i cant see the borrom of the traffic lights. And on all of the servers i cant see the computer casing and the half doors in the jail and hospital.
i have the same problem ..

i downloaded all the files and put them in gmod folder and everything.

but still missing some textures in v33x+v2p

Does your addon folder look like this? Just without the [LW] Chevrolet MonteCarlo NASCAR & AdvDupe2 folders.
[Image: f673dec804.png]
Where did you get the HL2 thing and the EVOCity33x file i dont even have so could you show me how to get them and what to do with them
(05-30-2014, 06:19 PM)Jamester Wrote: You need HL2 ep 1 and 2. Do you have both? Also, the guns should come under the content pack - make sure when you install the content pack you select "keep both files" if prompted to by your system. Be sure you have both these correctly installed in the right file locations.

- Half-Life 2 episode 1&2
This game you need because the map needs props from this game, otherwise you will get errors and material problems. Buy it from Steam or [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it. When downloading is done, extract the .zip and move the folder it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons folder.

- Content pack (all servers)
You will need to download the content pack to our custom models, materials and to hear the sounds. By downloading it via the website, you will download it a lot faster since it's compressed into one file. Download the .zip and extract it, then copy the 'flcontent' folder to your Garry's Mod addons folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons). [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download the package. (128MB)
the content pack is installed but its not working. The HL2 thing says on my WINRAR that its either damaged or unknown so i cant do anything with the files