Pakos ban appeal
Brick 
Your name: In Real life: Max; Ingame: Clara Limos; Steam: Pakos (gregwalters12)

Your ban ID: 49214

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: 2 Officers. I don't know their names.

Why we should unban you: Well, first of all, my ban is for a duration of 1 day. It's not that much of a problem. However, I do feel that I should post an unban request, since I do not see the point of being banning for a legitimate reason.

Story: I asked in OOC how to change the color of my car. Infernaw answered me, so I went to the place he told me to go. When I arrived, I noticed 2 cops struggle with a tazed body. Apparently he had a friend that tried to save him and got tazed too. I parked my car at the gas station and was about to search something where I would be able to do a paintjob. Then moment I arrived, the cops decided to walk over to me (well I have to say, the tazed body woke up and ran towards my car). I was still confused about that "button" I had to search. The cops told me to back up my car. I backed it up a bit and choose to park it in a different slot. I then walked over to the tazed body (He used his mic to talk and told me to run him over with my car: I started to laugh, but said no) and looked at him. I then got tazed. I asked the officer in local OOC why I got tazed. Apparently he told me minutes before to not come near them. I felt like he treated me wrong, called an admin and waited. I was fed of those cops tazing everyone that comes near them. The admin, Infernaw, didn't tp to me. That totally pis*** me and I issued a disconnect. I decided to reconnect after some moments thought, since I wanted them punished.

Long story short I got banned for leaving an RP situation. But I was treated wrong and the admin didn't answer nor tp to the situation. So the players that actually broke a rule, are the people that got a loyal RPer banned. I don't think that I was treaten correctly. YES, I left the RP "situation", but NO I did not leave a "situation" that was hung out correctly. ... If I disconnect because someone is trying to propkill me, and I try to rejoin and realize im banned, is kind of the same.

Thanks for reading this topic. The guys that actually broke a rule, are still ingame and might repeat.

Doomdude1, why should I drop my attitude? What attitude?
Is everyone too lazy to read or reply to my thread? This is literally the only post without any replies.
Wait for the banning administrator to reply. Drop the attitude and don't reply to this message.
Why are you trying to blame me for you breaking the rules? I tried to keep an eye on all calls, including the swarmed chat where I was.
You were reported for disconnecting to avoid arrest, I checked the logs, seeing the reporting officer requesting a warrant on you, just before you disconnected, which matched with what was said in the @-call. I even asked the player, before the ban, if you seemed to have any connection issues before the disconnection, which you did not.

As stated, you broke a rule. Blaming me for missing a call (which I honestly don't remember doing. If I would, Faustie who also was online then, would take over) is not a reason to break the server rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I don't see the logic in reconnecting because some 1 is trying to prop kill you
Prop killing isn't easy due to
damage blocking and I'd rather just get killed than reconnect
And I'd also be calling an admin too
Denied.