Resignation
Dear Community,

Today, I've decided resign from my post as an administrator. As some of you know I've been inactive recently due to college exams but during this time I've lost all interest in Garry's mod and I no longer have the motivation which is really needed to be an effective member of the FL team. I had been considering this prospect for a while now but I have finally deemed it the correct decision to move on.

I want to say a personal thank you to the FL staff for all their efforts on keeping this community in ship shape. As a member it's difficult to truly appreciate how much work the members of the team do and fortunately for me I've had that honour.

Finally, I have met some great people in this community, some of which I will remain friends for a long time (I hope).

Again, thanks you for making my experience here truly amazing.
The following 5 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • KurdishFalcon, ryan!, Audacter, Ivan Tempski, [FL:RP]Dylan
Sad to see you go Verzyn! A top guy and admin!
Goodbye!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Thank you Verzyn for your work. I remember the day you were made an Admin. Have a good one. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Sad to see a staff member resign. Thank you for you work to keep the servers minge-free. Hope to see you around on TeamSpeak soon.
whye are youe do thise?! ue are the beste adminestratoserino in world historie!!!!!!

youe knowe i wille 4eva luv u!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0dJSaax90
The following 5 users Like Narc's post:
  • Verzyn, yarrrs, Rain, EthanArcher, Morbid
Sad to see you go, goodbye.
Have a good one, goodbye!
You're a good chap Verzyn, and I hope to see you soon on the server again. On the server again, and as an admin.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Verzyn, Nadrickk
We'll keep in touch mate,

Good luck.