Staff
I am completely and utterly disappointed with the service the staff team has given. There is never an active admin on the (v2P) server and as a result of this people do what they like, break the rules and ruin my role-play. As a donator and the fact that your community is such high reputation I am distraught.

Please get more active admins on the v2p server thank you.

-Jordan
Agreed, staff on v2p will always remain a problem though. Best thing to do is be patient.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • jorde1999
you been playing just 1 day, try v2d
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • jorde1999, Blurr
(05-27-2014, 09:25 PM)Jan Wrote: Agreed, staff on v2p will always remain a problem though. Best thing to do is be patient.

May I ask why it will always remain a problem?

(05-27-2014, 09:36 PM)Temar Wrote: you been playing just 1 day, try v2d

2days* and in this time i have been RDMed and CDMed more times than the amount of stars in the universe. It is ridiculous
The following 1 user Likes jorde1999's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Look at v2p's playerbase, no one usually roleplays on 2p because most admins gave it up. Look at Temar's reply for example.
v2p was a fun map to moderate.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Jordy
V2P is my favorite map. There just never seems to be much going down on it though, aside from rule breakage and contrafarmers.
A more fitting signature. 
Just remember; admins are people too. Yiu cant force an admin onto a server. Makes for an unhappy Enzyme.
I think if rules were heavily forced on v2p, it would attract many roleplayers from v2d to v2p.

The reason that minges rulebreak in the first place on v2p, is that they can almost always get away with it. The sheer size of the map can also have an effect on the likeliness that minges will get away with it.

Some days I just join v2p to catch out minges and submit a ban request on them. The cleaner this server can get, the better.
2p looks like a decent map to moderate, they're loads of people who would love too, only time will tell.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member