Clan logos
I am interested in making a clan, and was wondering how to make clan logos, with my clan name on it.

And can my clan be closed if we lose in a clan war?

Thanks.
Clan wars are non existent any longer, so don't worry about that.

You can request a clan logo in graphics shops which are located in the creative section.
Also, the most common graphical editor used is Adobe photoshop - or if you dont have that money you may want to use Gimp.
Yes. I believe there's only been 3 real clan wars, and 1 which never really took ground. (Omega blackwatch).

Prepare though, as this summer, there'll be a couple more...
A more fitting signature. 
Ok, thanks.
(05-27-2014, 09:01 PM)Jono Wrote: Yes. I believe there's only been 3 real clan wars, and 1 which never really took ground. (Omega blackwatch).

Sounds like a FL Cold War Wink neither BW or OMEGA fired a shot in this war

OT: Clan wars don't happen and you'd have to agree to it,

I'm lucky enough to have a Graphic designer in my clan to make a logo, but a few mins in paint can produce suprising results!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(05-27-2014, 09:44 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 09:01 PM)Jono Wrote: Yes. I believe there's only been 3 real clan wars, and 1 which never really took ground. (Omega blackwatch).

Sounds like a FL Cold War Wink neither BW or OMEGA fired a shot in this war

OT: Clan wars don't happen and you'd have to agree to it,

I'm lucky enough to have a Graphic designer in my clan to make a logo, but a few mins in paint can produce suprising results!

Now that you mention it, FL does seem like its in a Quasi-Cold war state when it comes to clans, ever since March 3rd 2012, there has not been a single major clan war involving official clans against each other.

Incidents maybe, but no full on war resulting in the closeing of another.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]