UnBan Cookie
Your name: [FL:RP] Cookie

Your ban ID: 49087

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: my friend and me

Why we should unban you: My friend told me that we can share games in steam and play together on th same game and when he logged in he got banned and he saw that he got banned for Double Accounting to avoid ban and said before that we cant get ban for this!
pliz unban me i didn't knew that i can be banned! i will never do it again!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45824
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-26-2014, 11:16 AM)Enzyme Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45824
i didnt saw it pliz come on dude pliz unban me
Saying "pliz" does not help your case.

You need to own your own version of the game. If you don't own a copy of GMOD for yourself, then buy a new one and let me know when you've done that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know I'm not involved in this but is "Family sharing" not allowed for fearless anyway?
(05-26-2014, 01:54 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Saying "pliz" does not help your case.

You need to own your own version of the game. If you don't own a copy of GMOD for yourself, then buy a new one and let me know when you've done that.
i know that heard like lienig but i love this server i have 110+ hours this is a big mistake i learned my lesson i dont do that again pls unban me i want to continue in the server trust me this is big mistake give one more chans nobody said or show me this rule.
i didnt tryed to avoid the ban i just shared with him the game...
You need to purchase your own Garry's Mod or you'll be automatically suspended again. We do not allow family sharing when the owner of the shared game is banned. Let us know when you have bought a new Garry's Mod for you own steam account and then we will remove the suspension.
Regards,
aviator
(05-29-2014, 02:32 PM)Aviator Wrote: You need to purchase your own Garry's Mod or you'll be automatically suspended again. We do not allow family sharing when the owner of the shared game is banned. Let us know when you have bought a new Garry's Mod for you own steam account and then we will remove the suspension.
Ok thank you very much i learned my lesson, i bought my own garrys mod copy.
When i will be unbanned?
Can some one answer me pliz? Aviator said that if i will buy Garrysmod my ban will be removed...
i bought garrysmod and im still banned... im waiting along time...
there is arule thats says:
If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
and im waiting 8 days... so my ban should be removed no?