BR 4
Name of player: goodluck, saltysemenftw, Legion, Aryba_

SteamID: goodluck: STEAM_0:1:83355363, saltysemenftw: STEAM_0:1:88779574,
Legion (Too many Legion's), Aryba_: STEAM_0:1:55269317

Time in GMT: Approx 8PM

Server: v2p

Summary: goodluck: Proppush, saltysemen: Punchwhoring, RDM, Proppush, Possible FearRP
Legion: CDM, Aryba_:RDM, Possible FearRP

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQnPjG3w...e=youtu.be
I'm sorry for what I did, I now know what I did was wrong and is against the rules of the server I have played other servers in which you are allowed to do these things as this is my first offense I do hope you can maybe be a bit more lenient with my punishment. Also as I only prop pushed about 2 times which isnt as much as compared to the others in the video.
the 2 people goodluck and saltysemenftw have continued to brake the rules by RDM, team kill, fail rp, braking of the NLR and many more. Contact OnlyEverything on steam for evidence/screenshots.
No me and him turned up to mtl just looking around instantly you tranq us and we run away and then used guns for self defense as you where shooting at us in the crane and we were stuck up there. You kept coming up the ladders with m4's and galils to kill us we kept killing you as you kept returning after breaking NLR any screen shots will only show us shooting at you as you wont want to look bad will you? Also you stop my car for no reason, this was all started because you tranqed us so if anyone should be banned for that instance it should be you for random tranqing and attempted RDM.
I never shot you in the first place. you started shooting us first and then you kept breaking the rules. the screenshots show you prop pushing and RDM
The day after the incident Goodluck and Saltysemen are still RDMing and breaking failrp Will get screenshots when I can just been killed by them in the presidents office and they are still killing people when they enter the nexus.
Self defense.

(05-26-2014, 01:53 PM)Zoakie Wrote: I never shot you in the first place. you started shooting us first and then you kept braking the rules. the screenshots show you prop pushing and RDM

Yes I did it twice at the beginning that is the only prop pushing I have done.
it is now 7:00 pm and goodluck, saltysemen and a new person TB-Bundy are RDM'ing still. and breaking role play
Its not self defence if you shot first
*bump*