Goodbye; Iraqi Eagle, Strikeone and LittleLucy
As many of you have seen and/or noticed, me, Strikeone and LittleLucy stopped playing Fearless. We have thought of this for a long period of time and we have made a decision. We are leavning Fearless, because we have had our time and are moving on. We lost our interest in the community, the gamemode and above all the game itself. It was truly a wonderful time on Fearless, but it is time to move on. We would like to thank these people as they have made our time on Fearless wonderful and even improved it.

Jan: Man, we can't even explain in words how much we like you. You are truly a great guy and is not afraid to tell the truth. We will stay in touch with you, brother.

Kpred: Kpred, Kpred oh Kpred. You are a great roleplayer and a great staff member. We will definitely stay in touch.

Venom: Venom you have always stayed by our side and we have had a great time, although sometimes you can be really strict. Which is not bad at all, you have to be strict to keep things under control. Keep in touch.

Falcon: You always helped us in roleplays and you have always stood by my side personally. We will definitely stay in touch, Falcon.

Personal goodbyes:

-Iraqi Eagle

Ousmn:Oh Ousmn, you are a great friend. We have played, had fun together. You even became my father, a great father. I will never forget you! Keep in touch.

Jan:Jaaan, you are my brother. You are my brother from another mother, I couldn't have pictured Fearless without you. We will always keep in touch, brother.

Weecow:Weecoow, another Dutch friend. You are such a good guy and you are always honest to me. Like Jan, brother from another mother. Keep in touch!

Freezak:Freezak, one of the best administrators. You were a great staff member and you are a great friend, keep in touch.

Kpred:Remember the times, oh Kpred? I was the gun dealer, you were helping me in my business. Great times man, keep in touch. Dota 2!

Falcon:You are the funny guy or the serious, never too sure about that. However, you are also a great friend. We have met eachother not long ago, but we have been good friends since. Keep in touch!

Deriptz: Deriptz! You have told me to buy Garry's Mod, you introduced me to all of this! You are a great friend, and this is not a goodbye to you. Thank you man, thank you. I will slap you tomorrow on school, sleep tight!

Zankaa: Zanka wanka, a great friend, Not a high voice though, good guy. Keep in touch mate.

Blurr: Damn I forgot you? Your high voice will never be forgotton Blurr, we will indeed keep in touch!

LightBeer:LIGHTBEER. I forgot you man, I am sorry! Mijn ballen ruiken naar oude melk, heeeelp! Indeed, that explains our friendship. You are a wonderful guy, stay in touch and I will handle the problem you have with your balls?...

Colonel Burger: Colonel! My arab brother, you are a great guy! You will always stay with me, keep in touch! Allah weyak.

TmDirtbike:Best dictator ever! You are a good friend, keep in touch!

JoyKill: Joykill, I know you since the start I think. Thank you for all your help and sorry for any problems I have caused you mate, keep in touch.

Wood:We had great times man, on Fearless and on Skype haha. It was funny indeed, we shall do this again!

If anyone of you felt left out, we are sorry. Thank you all for the wonderful time on Fearless, it has been a good time. We have met wonderful people and we are glad that we have played on Fearless. Thank you and goodbye all.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 5 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Monkey!, Lightbeer, Envy, Von Tempski, KurdishFalcon
No.. No.. NOOO!

My three best friends gone, we'll keep it touch man! It's going to be hard without you.

I'll always remember you all, you're all freaking heroes.

Goodbye my Jihadstrijders! <3<3

[Image: Jack_sad.gif]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Bowiii, Monkey!
Goodbye you three, hope to see you guys back on the server one day.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Monkey!
Bye Bye.

Edit: Welp.. people think I was being mean. I wasn't..just said bye bye >:
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Monkey!
Goodbye hope to see you guys back someday.
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Monkey!
Goodbye you guys!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 2 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Monkey!
Good bye to all of you.
We will miss you, as a part of the family is taken away.

Auf Wiedersehen.
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Monkey!
(05-25-2014, 08:42 PM)Floodify Wrote: Bye Bye.

too lazy to stretch your gray cells a bit? goodbye i see ur a old player pretty old, so its bad and i miss you and everyone else! GOOd luck!
The following 1 user Likes Yuri's post:
  • Monkey!
Man I can't explain how much fun i have had with you Iraqi,Strike and LittleLucy. You three will be missed good luck for the future guys!

P.S When you will return I may have a deeper voice!
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Monkey!
Allah ma3ak
The following 2 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Monkey!