nazi guy calling others subhumans
and you again call me racist when im not racist at all, ur right nazis arent the only people that use that term, ur another one, or maybe ur one of them and trying to hide that?
(05-25-2014, 07:01 PM)Yuri Wrote: and you again call me racist when im not racist at all, ur right nazis arent the only people that use that term, ur another one, or maybe ur one of them and trying to hide that?

conspiracy theories up in here
Your not even German if you were you would not have a Russian flag with a bear on it

(05-25-2014, 07:01 PM)Yuri Wrote: and you again call me racist when im not racist at all, ur right nazis arent the only people that use that term, ur another one, or maybe ur one of them and trying to hide that?

Your not realy helping your case you racist calling me a nazi again
your funny because it's not my case, it's rather a case against you, you proved nothing against me, all logs are against you and i dont even know what are you trying to say, that im nazi or racist because i called you a nazi for calling others subhumans? hahahaha lol
Are you still going on about this leave me alone and stop waiting my time
This is hilarious. I think that it is wrong to brand him a "nazi" for using the word "subhuman". Yuri I dont see why you would post this as you were the one raiding as a fireman and being racist. It seems like Madog was angry (rightly so) as he was just raided by a fireman.

Angel
Seriously? this is hillarious. Quote me when i said something racist? and once again, i didn't raid as fireman as he got a warrant from police and that sergeant opened the doors, but how can you know anything if you weren't even there? how was Maddog rightfully angry to call someone a subhuman? is something wrong with you?

And please warn this guy as he is not involved at all.
(05-25-2014, 10:00 PM)Yuri Wrote: your funny because it's not my case, it's rather a case against you, you proved nothing against me, all logs are against you and i dont even know what are you trying to say, that im nazi or racist because i called you a nazi for calling others subhumans? hahahaha lol

Are you stupid or just arrogant? If you read all of my posts I have provided enough evidence to show that you abused your fire axe then continued to call me a Nazi and all I done was mearly call you subhuman. Now stop wasting my time racists like to you are not even worth the air from my lungs
Are you retarded or just retarded? If you read all of my posts you will see that you're the only one being racist (caling others subhumans) and arrogant. Now stop wasting my time and get the fuck out of here.
(05-27-2014, 11:16 AM)Yuri Wrote: Are you retarded or just retarded? If you read all of my posts you will see that you're the only one being racist (caling others subhumans) and arrogant. Now stop wasting my time and get the *** out of here.

Enjoy the ban