nazi guy calling others subhumans
Name of player: madog1992

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48128910

Time in GMT: 5 minutes from when i post this

Server: v2p

Summary: so this guys calls other subhumans, i think he is a nazi, and later insults on OOC as well read the chat and u will see

Evidence:

[Image: pO5ZLEj.jpg]
[Image: GQ0KFTs.jpg]
[Image: 0lMObCX.jpg]
He broke into my house with a fire axe when there was no fire broke all of my contra and went crazy at me for telling him he was breaking the rules unfortunately I did not screan shot the abuse he gave me for pointing it out he respond by calling me a nazi me a "nazi" which I find extremely offensive as i am German.I would like to see yuri receive a ban for this as he has abused me and my people also he has only used half the evidence as he has left out all the screen shots that show him abusing me but if you check the chat logs I am sure they will be there. Also the name of " nazi man calling people subhuman"this post shows how bigoted this man or women is towards Germans. I referred to him as sub human as he broke into my house with a fire axe and broke all my drugs
i didnt break into ur house you had search warrant and policeman opened and then i went in and out, please check logs and you will see that he is racist, not me or anyone else
(05-25-2014, 06:25 PM)Yuri Wrote: i didnt break into ur house you had search warrant and policeman opened and then i went in and out, please check logs and you will see that he is racist, not me or anyone else

How am I racist???? I did not say anything to offend a nation as I only called you subhuman you insulted a German man with a totaly uncalled for and brutal racist word (nazi) I think you are being the racist. Please make sure you know what a word means before you use it

Madog
yes i know, no normal human calls other subhumans, thats what nazis did during ww2 and before ww2, so?
So you are referring me to a German as subhuman and a nazi as a result of this you are now being a hypocrite
ur logic is stupid, the only person who called other people subhumans are you and logs can prove that, how does it change a thing that your a german? im german too and what? being german and calling other people subhumans? coincidence?
I only called you subhuman as you were breaking the rules you are not German also what logic you called me a anti nazi and posted a ban request claiming I was a nazi
ok awesome so you called me subhuman just as nazis did beacuse i was apparently breaking the rules and you say that im racist (in chat), logic much and yes im german
Nazis aren't the only people that use the term subhuman you ignorant racist child and if you were realy a German you would not call me such a vile word as nazi