My unban request
Your name: Marvin Orman

Your ban ID: 48891

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Only me

Why we should unban you: First of all, i want to apologize to everyone affected by my stupidity in the servers. I was firstly banned for randomly tasering people, the day after i really missed playing on the server and very fast, regret my incompetent actions. The day after I was so eager to play that i couldn't wait out my 24 hour ban.

That is why I then connected to a server on another account and got permanently banned. I made sure it wasn't against the rules before connecting on my other account as I wouldn't want to break them again, but later found out that it's against the terms of service and not the server rules, which was my probable understanding.

I was not aware of this and I am sorry for that. It's a mistake I now have learnt.
So you thought that it was allowed to go around a ban by playing on a different account?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-24-2014, 10:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So you thought that it was allowed to go around a ban by playing on a different account?

Of course not, but i really wanted to play on the server and I still had a couple hours left of the ban. I know it's wrong and that you shouldn't do it just because it doesn't say in the server rules, but ah well :/
Denied.