Ban Request - Swearing and insulting in ooc, meta gaming, Patrolling as SRU, DCing
"Actually I had no clue that I had been tazed"

Oh yes I completely agree!
So this video footage here shows you been tazed, what were you doing?
Tabbed out or something?
Seems not as when you go back up you started calling me a "retard"
Video footage here:
http://youtu.be/2-J1sITIH54
(video will be uploaded asap.)

You may of not heard the guns shots, but boy I sure did hear them.

"and also from my perspective when you have 5 or 6 people closing in on you all using mic and shouting at you it kinda feels like everyone is picking on you.
"
Can you tell me when this was please?
Was it at when you were patrolling or at the end when you dced?
(05-24-2014, 09:07 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: As Mentiond. Nobody was shouting ad you. You where very aggresive after the president demoted you. You ignored Fearp. You where singing under the raid ( failrp ), you dc'd after you got tazed.

You had no reasont to ruin our roleplay experiance ad all. You where just mad because you where demoted end of story.
I was telling you to calm and to obey the rules even that you where mad several times. You still violated every single named once.

- Bowie

First of all there was no valid reason for me to be demoted that's why I was annoyed. And I as I said before if I noticed I was tazed I would not have disconnected the only reason I disconnected was to calm down and just chill for a bit and not once did you tell me to calm down you just kept and saying to me 'get out the nexus your so annoying'. And finally I was singing about 5 mins after the raid and I was outside the nexus so there was no reason to do anything.

(05-24-2014, 09:12 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 08:58 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Ok hold on where abouts do I say I am being ganged up on by friends.... Oh wait I don't and if they were my friends they wouldn't gang/team up on me so yeah that's right. And the next point is I never heard shooting when you cuffed me you sent in a warrant realised that the crime I did was NOT a crime so you walked off.

Me and Iac have our days. Not interaly freinds. I am typing this because you personaly offensed and insulted me by swearing, breaking the rules with knowlegde of it and denying to stop. Thats the only reason behind my "gang up" with ian.

I fell like you are un-needed in the server for now and that you should be suspended because of your actions. You clearly broke the rules in the video so i don't see why you fell the need to insult us here.

This is exactly what I mean. I fell like you are un-needed in the server. That is actually quite offensive

Do you know what I'm fed up of being picked on all the time maybe not just on fearless but at school and other places so this is goodbye do what ever the hell you want I don't care. I come on fearless to get away from school but even on here I get picked on and I'm sick and tired of it. So if no one is going to listen then there is no point of me being here or at school so what's the point I may aswell just leave, then no one can pick on me and then maybe just maybe people will listen to me.
(05-24-2014, 09:17 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 09:07 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: As Mentiond. Nobody was shouting ad you. You where very aggresive after the president demoted you. You ignored Fearp. You where singing under the raid ( failrp ), you dc'd after you got tazed.

You had no reasont to ruin our roleplay experiance ad all. You where just mad because you where demoted end of story.
I was telling you to calm and to obey the rules even that you where mad several times. You still violated every single named once.

- Bowie

First of all there was no valid reason for me to be demoted that's why I was annoyed. And I as I said before if I noticed I was tazed I would not have disconnected the only reason I disconnected was to calm down and just chill for a bit and not once did you tell me to calm down you just kept and saying to me 'get out the nexus your so annoying'. And finally I was singing about 5 mins after the raid and I was outside the nexus so there was no reason to do anything.

The reasoning behind ÿour demote do i not know. I do know for a fact that you should not let the hell rain on everybody on your way just because of that. When you buy a game like garry's mod they warn you about the age level. You normaly need to be mature enough to take the sour with the sweet. Which isn't the chase for you. You tried to take the sour with more sour. You got demoted and to get in contact with the person that demoted you, you started to insult the Sru team and you told us to f*ck off. I told you to calm down but you denied. I warned you about the ban request and i showed you that i ment it after i warned you three times.

You need to be mature enough to know when to stop. As i said. That was not what happened in this chase. No matter how annoyed you get you don't punish ohters. No matter how sorry yuo are now, it's too late.

I fell you and i fell bad for you. I can't just take that you need to without any punishment after what you did. It's a leason and the leason gets learned and jusityfied by the admins.

Bye...

- Bowie
Well their was like tons of people standing in the nexus lobby shouting about doyle his behaviour. But all he wanted was the reason why he was demoted by the president and evryone is like blowing up the story and putting shit in his shoe's.

He was out on the street because the president had the law '' No cars in the city'' and he walked by and told it to that guy.

And that's when Iac saw him on the street and posted this br. (because Iac and doyle dont like each.)
(05-25-2014, 04:42 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: Well their was like tons of people standing in the nexus lobby shouting about doyle his behaviour. But all he wanted was the reason why he was demoted by the president and evryone is like blowing up the story and putting shit in his shoe's.

He was out on the street because the president had the law '' No cars in the city'' and he walked by and told it to that guy.

And that's when Iac saw him on the street and posted this br. (because Iac and doyle dont like each.)

I was not ad that situation so I cannot confirm that. I am only here because of his behavior to me.
(05-25-2014, 05:02 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(05-25-2014, 04:42 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: Well their was like tons of people standing in the nexus lobby shouting about doyle his behaviour. But all he wanted was the reason why he was demoted by the president and evryone is like blowing up the story and putting shit in his shoe's.

I was not ad that situation so I cannot confirm that. I am only here because of his behavior to me.

Bowie look I'm sorry but when your really annoyed and someone is following your every move to get loads of evidence for something that isn't even true you literally just blow and express your feelings but I assure you if I was on this server and Iac wasn't on maybe everyone would be alot more happy. But I'm afraid that I and Iac do NOT like each other at all so he tries to get me banned for the stupid little things and then only films when he has finished talking to me and so he films and waits for my reaction.
(05-25-2014, 05:11 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote:
(05-25-2014, 05:02 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:

Bowie look I'm sorry but when your really annoyed and someone is following your every move to get loads of evidence for something that isn't even true you literally just blow and express your feelings but I assure you if I was on this server and Iac wasn't on maybe everyone would be alot more happy. But I'm afraid that I and Iac do NOT like each other at all so he tries to get me banned for the stupid little things and then only films when he has finished talking to me and so he films and waits for my reaction.

Please define " loads of evidence that isn't even true "

If iac provoked you, you should have called and admin or ask him to stop. If he denied to stop provoking you, you should gather evidence and wait till he posted the ban request. That would be defense enough for you.

The thing is that I am not gonna still ill and accept that you act like you own the nexus. You literally told me to let you in, after I asked you why and you told me that you got random demoted. I told you it was OOC and should not be spoken about IC. After that you literally told me to F off.

He'll, I have been provoked and annoyed much. My reactions does just not ahem other players. I am sorry but I am not gonna accept your apology. What you did was un-needed and respect less. What you and iac has with each other has nothing to do with me. I am just telling this from my perspective and how you reacted after you got demoted.

- Bowie
I'm seen in the video as the guy with the white Lamborghini at the beginning.

Doyle was on the street for a long time. He was definitely patrolling Main Street.
(05-25-2014, 05:40 PM)Shaho Wrote: I'm seen in the video as the guy with the white Lamborghini at the beginning.

Doyle was on the street for a long time. He was definitely patrolling Main Street.

I was NOT patroling I was simply told to collect something from the bp and on my way back there were many people in there cars so I just warned them and then asked the officer to deal with it
(05-25-2014, 06:22 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote:
(05-25-2014, 05:40 PM)Shaho Wrote: I'm seen in the video as the guy with the white Lamborghini at the beginning.

I was NOT patroling I was simply told to collect something from the bp and on my way back there were many people in there cars so I just warned them and then asked the officer to deal with it

In the video I do believe you said it was direct orders from the president to come look outside and check everything about.
If you knew the rules you would of denied his request, instead you carried it out and started patrolling.