Ban Request - Swearing and insulting in ooc, meta gaming, Patrolling as SRU, DCing
Name of player: [UN:RP] TheDoyleMan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230

Time in GMT: 8:40 + PM

Server: V2D

Summary: Patrolling as SRU, claiming its a direct order from the president with understanding of the rule.
meta gaming( talking with his microphone about my bans without saying OOC: )
Swearing and insulting in OOC.
DCing to avoid arrest after messing about in the nexus.

Evidence:
[Image: F92CF2E306A8002E49B3C8CCC441F000A72E115E]
[Image: E2B1F99076B1B34E88C3F704C04CC4BA627E7EEE]

Please ignore Zanka and Unholy in the background rambling on, in a skype call.
(video will be uploaded by the time you see this ban request.
http://youtu.be/bhEHVM1pDnc
I don't really think you've told the entire truth here. I was collecting something from the bp and one my way back I saw a man driving in his car I ask him to stop and as you see in the video I asked him to put his car away that was it I was literally about to head back to the nexus, but then of course Iac comes along and starts saying to me that can't patrol which I completely understand but then after this I then get demoted for apparently sexual abuse which I would never even think about doing so after this I start to get annoyed and express my feelings by doing this I mean I just get annoyed with everyone so I pm the president to say to him look I never sexual abused anybody, he understands this. After this a raid had just finished in the nexus and all the defences were down so I walk in and the cops and SRU are telling people to get out so I do but then after this Iac comes in and starts abusing me and he then gets people to team up on me. At this point nearly everyone in the whole nexus is shouting abusive this towards me so I leave the server to calm down but as I left I didn't realise I was tazed and I do apoligse for this but all the other things are just clear things where Iac has harassed me and harassed me until I say something back. So personally I believe this ban request went up because I was basically being pushed and pushed to say things because people where saying horrible things towards me. So next Iac when you post a br please be sure to add the things in where you also say horrible things to people because I would never of left the server if I realised I had been tazed but I didn't and the only reason I did leave the server was because I was being pushed a pushed.
Lets get this correct.
Your statement about been 'ganged up on by friends' is incorrect.
I am right now uploading video footage of no one ganging up on you, before you dced I closed fraps because I was heading off, If you really want I'll get the people in the nexus at this point to post here.
As for you been arrested this was before when there was a raid, You jumped into the garage as soon as I opened into to go and kill the bad people, I tazed, handcuffed you, and sent a warrant in.
At the time I warranted you there was shooting, I had to deal with this, therefore after about 3 mins I died and then you came back asking to be uncuffed.

I shall get the people in the nexus to post here.
Thank you very much.

Can I also ask how I was abusing you?
Video before you dced:
http://youtu.be/kDjRkFZ_WDU

If me unhand cuffing you is somehow abuse I'm really confussed
Nobody was shouting abusing things to you, it was only I telling you to leave the nexus cause you are causing trouble in the nexus with the officer, arguing with him, so I told you to leave but you didn't, so I told you to stop, and you kept moving away so I tazed you, while under gun point of two other sru and an officer. As you were tazed, and we were cuffing you, you disconnected, it was completely on purpose I am sure that you know we tazed you and we cuffed you and yet, you still left the server.
Ok hold on where abouts do I say I am being ganged up on by friends.... Oh wait I don't and if they were my friends they wouldn't gang/team up on me so yeah that's right. And the next point is I never heard shooting when you cuffed me you sent in a warrant realised that the crime I did was NOT a crime so you walked off.
(05-24-2014, 08:58 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Ok hold on where abouts do I say I am being ganged up on by friends.... Oh wait I don't and if they were my friends they wouldn't gang/team up on me so yeah that's right. And the next point is I never heard shooting when you cuffed me you sent in a warrant realised that the crime I did was NOT a crime so you walked off.

I think you mean you were been ganged up BY MY FRIENDS, which you were not.

Will now be uploading the bit where I cuffed you and the shooting happened.
You really want to get out of this ban request don't you.
May I remind you lying in the court house is a perm ban.
(05-24-2014, 08:54 PM)K.S. Wrote: Nobody was shouting abusing things to you, it was only I telling you to leave the nexus cause you are causing trouble in the nexus with the officer, arguing with him, so I told you to leave but you didn't, so I told you to stop, and you kept moving away so I tazed you, while under gun point of two other sru and an officer. As you were tazed, and we were cuffing you, you disconnected, it was completely on purpose I am sure that you know we tazed you and we cuffed you and yet, you still left the server.

Actually I had no clue that I had been tazed and also from my perspective when you have 5 or 6 people closing in on you all using mic and shouting at you it kinda feels like everyone is picking on you.
As Mentiond. Nobody was shouting ad you. You where very aggresive after the president demoted you. You ignored Fearp. You where singing under the raid ( failrp ), you dc'd after you got tazed.

You had no reasont to ruin our roleplay experiance ad all. You where just mad because you where demoted end of story.
I was telling you to calm and to obey the rules even that you where mad several times. You still violated every single named once.

- Bowie
(05-24-2014, 09:02 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 08:58 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Ok hold on where abouts do I say I am being ganged up on by friends.... Oh wait I don't and if they were my friends they wouldn't gang/team up on me so yeah that's right. And the next point is I never heard shooting when you cuffed me you sent in a warrant realised that the crime I did was NOT a crime so you walked off.

I think you mean you were been ganged up BY MY FRIENDS, which you were not.

Will now be uploading the bit where I cuffed you and the shooting happened.
You really want to get out of this ban request don't you.
May I remind you lying in the court house is a perm ban.

I'm clearly not lying.

Me and Iac have our days. Not interaly freinds. I am typing this because you personaly offensed and insulted me by swearing, breaking the rules with knowlegde of it and denying to stop. Thats the only reason behind my "gang up" with ian.

I fell like your behavior is un-needed in the server and that you should be suspended because of your actions. You clearly broke the rules in the video so i don't see why you fell the need to insult us here.