Ban request Arreman Duvet
Arreman Duvet

STEAM_0:0:9824470

7:49

He broke the nlr twice by raiding my house constantly, he threw molitovs at peoples houses, shot people up with guns in city, and disconnected while raiding me, on purpose so i wouldn't kill him.

You can check the logs, and i KNOW he D/C'd because he rejoined right after he dissapeared from sight, and it said he d/c'd
Not enough evidence?
(08-04-2011, 11:49 PM)ianiks Wrote: Arreman Duvet

STEAM_0:0:9824470

7:49

He broke the nlr twice by raiding my house constantly, he threw molitovs at peoples houses, shot people up with guns in city, and disconnected while raiding me, on purpose so i wouldn't kill him.

You can check the logs, and i KNOW he D/C'd because he rejoined right after he dissapeared from sight, and it said he d/c'd

Ianiks, i was cooperating with arreman duvet all the time, and all this you've said is just pure bu****it, "disconnecting" no i got him as friend on steam, i got a message from him that he had an error hl2.exe, and i even saw the steam popup in the right corner "arreman duvet has joined Gmod".
I'm so sure that i can vouch for him.
as i said tonight when you spammed OOC "arreman dc...", " He needs to be instantly banned" etc...
don't start to accuse someone for something you have no clue about.
Ahsoka, you were not involved, you should not be passing judgements on courthouse threads, therefore you have earned yourself a day ban.
Closed, no evidence.