Life
I guess something that has to do with science! I always liked it and I'm taking Advanced physics as a main for the next 3 years.

So ya
Hell, I just want a job.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Rain, Termin
(05-28-2014, 09:16 AM)Aviator Wrote: I want to fly huge airliners across the world and wear Aviator sunglasses everyday while in an environment surrounded by fit women in short skirts. The life... Cheese

#Player?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
I've always been drawn by writing. Maybe going into gaming journalism and eventually be a story designer for some game company. I'd love to write the plot of an Elder Scrolls game. I'm only 13, so I have a lot of options to explore.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I'd love to be an actor and (maybe) a director. I've already scored myself the lead role in a production which is happening in just under a week in a proper formal venue. I also enjoy directing videos and I am a good editor, so pretty much acting and anything to do with drama, including post production and pre production!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Well, i've been thinking this out for a while, but now i've set myself on the Aviation track.

Airline Pilot.

I love freedom and avitation is simply the one thing you can expand in many diffrent ways. As many others say, it's the best Office in the world (Plane's Cockpit)

Haven't started my PPL course yet, but plans on doing it are already pinned on my to-do list.
The following 1 user Likes Susliks**'s post:
  • aviator
(05-30-2014, 03:05 PM)Susliks** Wrote: Well, i've been thinking this out for a while, but now i've set myself on the Aviation track.

Airline Pilot.

I love freedom and avitation is simply the one thing you can expand in many diffrent ways. As many others say, it's the best Office in the world (Plane's Cockpit)

Haven't started my PPL course yet, but plans on doing it are already pinned on my to-do list.

Good choice.

The flight deck is truly an amazing place to work in. PPL is definitely something on my to do list, but still quite a way away.

Do you do flight simulation?

Here's a shot I took the other day:

British Airways Flight 173 cruising at 34'000 feet over the Atlantic Ocean.

Good luck in pursuing your dream!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Wood
I would like to be a white hat hacker :3

My computing science teacher has taught me a few things about hacking but I have a LONG LONG way to go.
Pimp.