Life
Hello there ladies and gentlemen,

I'm starting this discussion because I'm sure you've been asked the same question since you were about 11. Ofcourse, that question is What do you want to do when you're older? now this question is so common and I'm pretty sure many of you answer with I don't know. Well I would like to hear your honest thoughts on what you would like to do when your older. This is completely serious and no ones gonna get taken the piss-off because I hope were all mature people here at FL. So to start it off I will say my answer.

What do you want to do when you're older?

Well, I'm currently at the age of 16 and my life right now is hectic with exams and coursework. But when I'm older it's a huge wish of mine to move to America and become an online entertainer. I would love to become a Youtuber and make a living off creating Youtube videos. If any of you have ever spoken to me you can clearly tell I enjoy making people laugh and bringing a smile to everyone's face. Another key thing I would love to tick of my bucket-list is to make a difference. The way I see life is you have one shot then it's over, now I don't know about any of you but I don't want to be one of those people lying in my death bed wishing I had done something while I could. So that's why I'm going to "carpe diem" (seize the day) everyday.

Please use this when answering to be more formal.
Code:
[i]What do you want to do when you're older?[/i]

(answer here.)
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Police officer.

Going to a SWAT training course for 48 hours this weekend.
When I'm in my forties, lead idea designer for a video game company.

In the next couple of years, to move from eSports journalism onto general gaming journalism.
Assistance Animator for Warner Bros

Animation is a amazing and interesting adventure in my opinion. It's based on hard work and focus. You gotta re-do and undo stuff you don't like. That's what I like with this animation stuff.
Leading manager at a popular gaming company.
I am looking to get into Graphics design, speciall effects/video editing or be a programmer/designer for Ubisoft.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Good to hear, well I hope you all succeed with your dreams.

"Do what you want with life, it's not like you're going to get out alive."
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 2 users Like Morbid's post:
  • GRiiM, Weecow
I want to get a degree in either astrobiology or astronomy. I also want to work for NASA and go to space at least once.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
What do you want to do when you're older?

Breath- (10 seconds older) Acomplished!

But seriously I'm not sure here are the routes I like

-Sound engineer
-Festival manager/ Venue manager
- Artistic director
- Generally anything to do with music

- maybe become rich in some way and after spending all I need to live comfortably for the rest of my days donate the money to aid others, or start my own charity

Other than those vague paths I'm gonna let the river of life take me where it wishes!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
In case you didn't already know...

Airline Pilot!

I want to fly huge airliners across the world and wear Aviator sunglasses everyday while in an environment surrounded by fit women in short skirts. The life... Cheese
Regards,
aviator
The following 4 users Like aviator's post:
  • Blurr, GLA, ArcHammer, Karakuts