elder's super secret contraband
In real life is a chance to get robbed smaller than on fearlessrp u cant hide it anywhere the police will just warrant or someone picklock your house
this post was meant to be ironic... cause i created contraband inside a jail cell and no one even noticed (and i didnt not break the server rules). you guys have taken this way out of line especially with saying i created a BR for myself, i dont see how this could have gotten me banned.

in my defense:
- i did not break the server rules which i have read over to double check (please correct me if i did break the rules)
- this is "semi-serious" roleplay, so you guys shouldnt be attacking me over this
- along with this being semi-serious... IT IS A JOKE. HA. funny (obviously not cause you guys got offended over this)
- youre right, if this was real life the cops would be going through the jail cells... well they didnt, so all the cops on that server should be banned as well, right?

its not like i went around RDM'ing (which a lot of kids do on the server), prop blocking the roads, spam the chat with insults and slurs to everyone.

i did something ironic and rules-friendly, but obviously i hurt everyones feelings with this so im sorry
(08-04-2011, 05:40 PM)elder189 Wrote: - this is "semi-serious" roleplay, so you guys shouldnt be attacking me over this

No but they "try to make it as realistic as possible" its not very realistic when someone is storing contraband in an official government building, you should of found somewhere different
(08-05-2011, 12:26 PM)ElementalOwnage Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 05:40 PM)elder189 Wrote: - this is "semi-serious" roleplay, so you guys shouldnt be attacking me over this

No but they "try to make it as realistic as possible" its not very realistic when someone is storing contraband in an official government building, you should of found somewhere different

Also it isnt realistic that you get robbed every hour
(08-05-2011, 01:55 PM)eric123 Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 12:26 PM)ElementalOwnage Wrote:

Also it isnt realistic that you get robbed every hour

eric has a point. but the point im trying to make is that i wasnt breaking any of the server rules. it is kinda fail rp i get it. but all in all it was just a joke, not meant to be taken seriously like you guys are. i didnt even stay in the nexus that long with the contraband, so there really is no reason for you guys to cry about it Nervous
(08-05-2011, 03:07 PM)elder189 Wrote: , so there really is no reason for you guys to cry about it Nervous

Nope, but it isn't funny either, its just mingey and failish.
Thread closed.