elder's super secret contraband
[Image: 2011080200002l.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

... yeeeaaa... since cops were raiding places for contraband that day. i thought to myself "where would be the last place the cops would look"... yup Cool
You do know that is against the rules right?

You are damn rich dude!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-04-2011, 01:58 PM)Jamie Wrote: You do know that is against the rules right?

no its not. its a permanent law. i could be immediately arrested in-game for it Tounge but its not against the server rules. look at the rules page

(08-04-2011, 02:01 PM)Andreas Wrote: You are damn rich dude!

haha im saving for a nice car xD in the meantime i create lots of contraband!
Basing in the nexus is really fail.
(08-04-2011, 02:10 PM)Storm Wrote: Basing in the nexus is really fail.

its so stupid its smart Cheese haha no one EVER goes into that section of the nexus. and trust me i followed all the rules (except the law that i cannot be in the nexus). i didnt set up a base or anything they could have easily arrested me
No, I mean it's very failrp to base in the nexus.
You would not use the GOVERNMENT BUILDING to print money and create drugs IRL.
(08-04-2011, 02:36 PM)Storm Wrote: No, I mean it's very failrp to base in the nexus.

but... the government DOES print money Nervous and i didnt create any drugs. so... yea my rp is still legit Cool
(08-04-2011, 02:38 PM)elder189 Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 02:36 PM)Storm Wrote: No, I mean it's very failrp to base in the nexus.

but... the government DOES print money Nervous and i didnt create any drugs. so... yea my rp is still legit Cool

No.
In real life, Police would check the cells daily. They would lock them. You wouldn't go to jail to gain money. You should be banned for that in my opinion. It's a BR on yourself.
The following 1 user Likes Barnesy's post:
  • Strom