[FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied.
(05-21-2014, 05:13 PM)Enzyme Wrote: As I see it; you did come with a sexist statement and that's why you got banned. I'd also have issued you a punishment, so how is this admin-abuse?
If you would have read the title its because he said i broke fear rp and NLR. BU PLEASE ADMINS! CAN WE PLEASE talk about why im being punished for saying something i dont see it sexist i never insulted or made it to come off as sexism. When people have said this before with admins on and i was being insulted by Kurdish Falcon (Shaho) Over and over calling me things like little shit yesterday and [FL] Fautsie was on and Kurdish was no punished i want an explanation for why this is happening.
I believe you've mistaken an admin-abuse case as an unban-request case.

This is not the place to appeal a ban, but to rather present evidence and statements about a staffmember abusing his/her powers.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Cant do unban i already did then it was denied cause ZedsDead said i broke multiple rules when i didnt but please answer this - If you would have read the title its because he said i broke fear rp and NLR. BU PLEASE ADMINS! CAN WE PLEASE talk about why im being punished for saying something i dont see it sexist i never insulted or made it to come off as sexism. When people have said this before with admins on and i was being insulted by Kurdish Falcon (Shaho) Over and over calling me things like little shit yesterday and [FL] Fautsie was on and Kurdish was no punished i want an explanation for why this is happening.
The logs show you making a sexist comment.

This case is no longer about admin-abusing, but rather you wanting an unban; even though your UBR got denied.
Do you still want to make a case about admin [FL] Zedsdead abusing his powers as an admin?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well i dont really see how its sexist please do explain to me cause its been said many times before you are ignoring the fact i have said this over 10 times. Please explain to me why it sexist and why i am being punished when people say it all the time on the server. ALSO do me a huge favor and go back in the logs a couple of hours and look for Kurdish Falcon insulting me and he never got banned and Faustie was on. Once again explain how this i sexism.
Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Sexist attitudes may stem from traditional stereotypes of gender roles, and may include the belief that a person of one sex is intrinsically superior to a person of the other. A job applicant may face discriminatory hiring practices, or (if hired) receive unequal compensation or treatment compared to that of their opposite-sex peers. Extreme sexism may foster sexual harassment, rape and other forms of sexual violence.
(05-21-2014, 06:18 PM)Temar Wrote: Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Sexist attitudes may stem from traditional stereotypes of gender roles, and may include the belief that a person of one sex is intrinsically superior to a person of the other. A job applicant may face discriminatory hiring practices, or (if hired) receive unequal compensation or treatment compared to that of their opposite-sex peers. Extreme sexism may foster sexual harassment, rape and other forms of sexual violence.
But Temar you guys have to understand i didnt say it as hating on the female sex or to discriminate. Its just a point i made when i was mad. Benjamin Franklin Said a happy wife is a happy life is that sexism? You may say this is sexist but i never said it in a way to insult anyone isnt that what matters. If i would have said it to insult someone it be completely different. ALSO STOP IGNORING THIS Team your a developer go in to the logs like around 4-6 and look for Kurdish Falcon calling me a little shit in ooc cause i pulled him over. An admin was on for that no warning was gave not even a ban he just sat back and let Kurdish (Shaho) Insult me. ALSO ANSWER THIS why am i being a\punished for saying this when i never ment it in a way to insult people but i have seen it typed many times with admins on and nothing happened. Im confused on why im getting the hammer while the people who actually were insulting are galloping in flowers.
If you feel another player has broken the rules collect evidence and post a ban request, this is an admin abuse case and I must ask you to stay on topic.

Also, you are being punished for a sexist comment because whether you meant for it to be rude or not it's still sexist and it can be received by others as hurtful, regardless of your intentions.
You failed to abide by me telling you to stop argueing in OOC and you made a sexist comment. Therefore, you broke two rules right there and that's why you were punished. I fail to see how this is abuse one bit.
1) I dont think anyone in the server took offense to that not really an insult.
2) If you look up on the reasons i kept typing OOC was i didnt realize you were talking to me till like the last time i typed.

Something that you need to answer right now is why was i banned for sexism when this has been said by people before with admins on i will spam you untill you answer this question