[FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied.
Bug 
Name: [FL:RP] Brand Flakes

Time/Date: 5/21/2014

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:69993551

Name of Administrator: [FL] ZedsDead

Evidence:The admin lied in the court house to keep my ban status read this then ill explain ho he lied._____This whole incident started with me and a fellow cop searching your house.
"While we were getting a search warrant, my partner was aiming a gun at you, while i was
searching the room, and you pulled a gun, therefor breaking FearRP. He shot and killed you.
You then instantly started complaining about RDM.

Two minutes later, you returned to the house you just died at, to which I warned you that you had 30 seconds to leave as you were
breaking NLR, and you complied. When we were leaving, the other corleones started shooting. I got killed, while my partner managed
to send a radio message saying "BACK UP", before he himself got killed. Officers then responded, and thats when you started complaining
about NLR, eventhough neither me nor the other cop, Smeltetost, returned to the scene. Instead, the backup he requested did.

And this is what kick started the argument. You kept on going in OOC about NLR, to which myself and Venom several times told you,
over and over again that it is NOT NLR. Then you made the sexist comment about arguing with admins and women.
I, Venom and Faustie agreed that it was indeed a sexist comment, and Faustie said it was a minor incident, which only led to 3 days.

After watching you break several rules, and your attitude towards the staff, I see no reason for this to be accepted.
I feel you should take these days to re-read the rules of the server. "
You then instantly started complaining about RDM." Because I was not the owner of the house or the props around it ok. I was never in the house so you never pulled a gun on me i never broke fear rp. I didnt die at all i never screamed RDM and i never died thus not breaking NLR. Im the one who killed you and smeltoste. I shot you with my shotgun and you dropped a shotgun and MP5. Then in OOC i said never try to make me drop my gun. I also then killed Smeltoste it didnt say at anytime in chat he radioed backup. I also had killed the police Sergeant minutes before that. So i saw him pull up behind the house were hostiging at yet we never made a call about a hostage thus breaking NLR. I didnt know venom was talking to me when he said 1 hour since last death or something. I never ever broke Fear RP nor NLR. S why are you lying (The real slimshady owned the house hes the one who broke fear rp and NLR) Also what i said was no disrepect to the female gender. I said NLR cause he went to the hostage thing NLR he wouldnt have known. What about me being insulted over and over in ooc and the people didnt get in trouble but when i say the same exact thing someone said a day before i was banned and they werent. So unban me-also you are fibbing just cause your an admin doesnt give you perms to lie.
You are absolutely correct. I did mix up you and The real Slim Shady, and for that, I apologize.
You were indeed the player who shot and killed both me and Smeltet, and when other cops arrived,
you started complaining about NLR.

[00:38:49] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Cops NLRing
[00:39:51] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No i killed all the cops hes NLRing
[00:40:07] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No call for back up was made NLR
[00:40:12] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No call for back up was made NLR
[00:41:23] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // So much Cop NLR
[00:43:37] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Such bad cop NLR Cheese
[00:44:42] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No i killed the 3 officers there no backup was called so how could cops come?
[00:45:03] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // I dont care arguing with an admin is like arguing with a woman
[00:45:17] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Youll never ever win
[00:45:26] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Youll never ever win thats the point

So I do apologize for mixing up you and The real Slim Shady, but that is NOT what you got banned for, and that is NOT
why your Unban request got denied. It got denied simply cause it was indeed a sexist comment.
[00:38:49] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Cops NLRing - Police Sergant showed up to our hostage after he died hes the only one who knew bout it.
[00:39:51] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No i killed all the cops hes NLRing - After i killed you and 2 other cops i never saw back up called.
[00:40:07] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No call for back up was made NLR - After i killed you and 2 other cops i never saw back up called.
[00:40:12] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No call for back up was made NLR - After i killed you and 2 other cops i never saw back up called.
[00:41:23] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // So much Cop NLR - I put this to try and get a response from admin as i said i didnt see venom typing to me but when i did i didnt know he was talking about me.
[00:43:37] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Such bad cop NLR Big Grin - Same reason as above.
[00:44:42] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No i killed the 3 officers there no backup was called so how could cops come? - Very True was next to Smeltoste close enough to se ehis radio call i didnt see it.
[00:45:03] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // I dont care arguing with an admin is like arguing with a woman - Been said before no ban was handed out.
[00:45:17] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Youll never ever win - Been said before no ban was handed out.
[00:45:26] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Youll never ever win thats the point - Been said before no ban was handed out.

I also found nothing wrong with saying it as it really cant count as sexism if the person who said it before was not banned. But three days is crazy your going to ban me for 3 days so i cant have fun and RP with my friends for saying i see isnt sexism and people have said before with admins on. Also lets go back to me being insulted several times with admins on nothing happened with them. Even though i complianed it every single chat except ooc.

The point is i like this server and i dont need retarded bans like this come on we all moved on you banend me like 2-3 minutes after i stopped talking ooc. I have bans on my account for things i didnt even do aswell. See my first ban was false i made an unban and it was denied. Venom banned me for suiciding to avoid arrest while i was already in jail. He then said i know yo uwere in jail but you jumped off the shaft to kill your self will in jail. Impossibru because you teleport back to your cell. All i did was leave my cell walk out i randomly tped back to my cell walk out again got the error Disconnecting in 35 seconds tried to rejoin and was banned. I dont need these bans... I literally have been trying my hardest not to get banned here.
I was on online when your complaining in OOC started, the reason for your punishment was I believe that after you lost an argument with Venom you stated: "Discussing with you admins is pointless, it's like discussing with women", which indeed is considered sexism.
(1) Your not involved so with much respect shoo off my thread Smile (2) It still has been said many times with admins on but i get banned as soon as i say it. If other people can say it and not get banned when admins are on and if they can insult me several times with out getting banned with admins online. How can this auto be sexist when i say it. ALL im saying is i would appreciate an unban as i never ment or said it to be sexist and ther people have said it without ban giving me the idea it fine to say its an honest mistake. One more question werent you online when i was constantly being insulting for not wanting to RP remember that or did you forget?
Literally my first words in my reply were that I was online, how did you not read that? Also I fail to see how telling someone to "fu.ck off" is respectfull.
Your still not invloved really if you think about it cause its more than my ban... See this server is extremaly unfair with its players. See people have said exactly what i said before ok... No ban has been given out cause they are more liked and have more hours yady yady yada.... And when i say it i get banned. Also Kurdish Falcon (Shaho) Insulted me many times over OOC yesterday Fautsie was on and he wasnt banned so whats up with that? Favoritism

(05-21-2014, 04:00 PM)Jan Wrote: I was on online when your complaining in OOC started, the reason for your punishment was I believe that after you lost an argument with Venom you stated: "Discussing with you admins is pointless, it's like discussing with women", which indeed is considered sexism.
Actually i never said that i said "Arguing with admins is like arguing with women"
After clearing the building, this is Smeltetost reporting it in.

[00:34:28] Smeltetost (STEAM_0:1:8548521) said: /radio Unit 406b cleared the corleones villa. Several contras taken down

When leaving, we saw Corleones outside of the base with weapons, so i responded to such as i ran out and aimed at one and told him
to drop his gun, to which he ran up and killed me with a shotgun.

[00:35:58] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) Killed: [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) using weapon_mad_m3

This is Smeltetost requesting back-up, and as the prior radio called shows, the police knew where we were.

[00:36:18] Smeltetost (STEAM_0:1:8548521) said: /radio BACK UP

Two minutes after he requested backup, you started complaining about NLR. So he DID indeed request for backup,
and neither me nor Smeltet even returned, so no NLR was broken.
(05-21-2014, 04:17 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: After clearing the building, this is Smeltetost reporting it in.

[00:34:28] Smeltetost (STEAM_0:1:8548521) said: /radio Unit 406b cleared the corleones villa. Several contras taken down

When leaving, we saw Corleones outside of the base with weapons, so i responded to such as i ran out and aimed at one and told him
to drop his gun, to which he ran up and killed me with a shotgun.

[00:35:58] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) Killed: [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) using weapon_mad_m3

This is Smeltetost requesting back-up, and as the prior radio called shows, the police knew where we were.

[00:36:18] Smeltetost (STEAM_0:1:8548521) said: /radio BACK UP

Two minutes after he requested backup, you started complaining about NLR. So he DID indeed request for backup,
and neither me nor Smeltet even returned, so no NLR was broken.
See i never saw that but i was really close but it didnt show for me but thats not really what im talking about, The Sergant went to the end brick house and parked behind it he already knew we had a hostage i then killed him the situtaion wasnt reported thus HE THE SERGEANT broke NLR, Like i said i never ment for my comment to come off a sexism as it has been used before no bans happend so you could have kicked me or muted me for an hour or two. You could have pmed me to tell me the shut the fuck up and i would have i also stopped talking in ooc and i didnt think it was a big deal. I apologize to smeltoste for blaming him for cheating. And for blowing both of your faces off with my pro shotgun skill. Once again i never ment for it to be sexist. Im not that kind of person and i have issues sometimes and i really dont process as well as other people(as you may find obvious) really not my fault i act weird or am a little over the top. But i really dont think i said something offensive i wasnt calling you guys women.
As I see it; you did come with a sexist statement and that's why you got banned. I'd also have issued you a punishment, so how is this admin-abuse?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator