BR on Forrest Gump
Exclamation 
Name of player: Forrest Gump

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17114239

Time in GMT: 14:13

Server: v2d

Summary: I was arresting this man for killing an officer, then he DC's. When I get the evidence from console he runs me over.

Evidence: (Click second image) http://imgur.com/W4B5aUD&QrxIdcf
First of all I was getting my car unstuck and it flew forward unfortunatly when an officer ran in front of it.

He then stunned me when I didnt run or anything I stayed still and then he continued to stun me so I couldnt speak to him telling him it was all an accident. I think that would be called abuse of stun gun?

Then I was told to fix my car I had to dc and reconnect which I did since the car was in the way and ruining all the other players time on the server.
He was abusing his power of an officer. I happily came back to him but he was afk I guess making this post.

Here is a screenshot of my console: http://i.imgur.com/H9ecjEb.jpg alot of things where said over mic so it isnt all there I suppose but if it helps.
If you were in the midst of being arrested, why didn't you wait with reconnecting till you were arrested?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Because as I said "Then I was told to fix my car I had to dc and reconnect which I did since the car was in the way and ruining all the other players time on the server."

Also he was just standing there unnessasarily stun gunning me down so I couldnt speak even thought I tried to tell him about the accident and I wasnt running away. just over and over again he stunned me. I tried getting an admin but I dont think any where on as you can see in the picture of the console I was calling out stun gun abuse.
Approved.

You do not DC to avoid arrest, and you could have waited 15 seconds to arrest you before reconnecting.
You thinking the arrest was invalid is not a reason for reconnecting.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator