Banned For a Metaphor
No i did not correct him.... i simply said he didnt kick me cause i was beating him hes involved he was literally next to me when i got banned he involved. Nowack to the situtaion at hand. Hes right also about Theomenz would not have been banned fro mthis so please lets talk.
How are you involved in this again? I don't understand your reasoning.
Im involved cause its my un-ban request....
I'm talking about DvDz.
This whole incident started with me and a fellow cop searching your house.
While we were getting a search warrant, my partner was aiming a gun at you, while i was
searching the room, and you pulled a gun, therefor breaking FearRP. He shot and killed you.
You then instantly started complaining about RDM.

Two minutes later, you returned to the house you just died at, to which I warned you that you had 30 seconds to leave as you were
breaking NLR, and you complied. When we were leaving, the other corleones started shooting. I got killed, while my partner managed
to send a radio message saying "BACK UP", before he himself got killed. Officers then responded, and thats when you started complaining
about NLR, eventhough neither me nor the other cop, Smeltetost, returned to the scene. Instead, the backup he requested did.

And this is what kick started the argument. You kept on going in OOC about NLR, to which myself and Venom several times told you,
over and over again that it is NOT NLR. Then you made the sexist comment about arguing with admins and women.
I, Venom and Faustie agreed that it was indeed a sexist comment, and Faustie said it was a minor incident, which only led to 3 days.

After watching you break several rules, and your attitude towards the staff, I see no reason for this to be accepted.
I feel you should take these days to re-read the rules of the server.
Denied.