Banned For a Metaphor
Your name: [FL:RP] Brand Flakes

Your ban ID: 48953

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Sexism

Involved: DvDz | JDBgaming75 Entire OOC

Why we should unban you: I was banned for a metaphor i have seen many times used on this server and NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BANNED for saying and i quote this is said many times and as soon as i say it im banned for THREE DAYS "Arguing with an admin is like arguing with a woman". I dont see how this is bannable and or sexism. Also note that earlier when an admin was on ([FL] Faustie) I was constantly being insulted By Kurdish Falcon and a persons name who statrs with this Sp1cy because i pulled over kurdish and i didnt want to do Sp1cy's RP. They called me a little shit and other things yet [FL] Faustie DID ZERO i also Used @ several times, PMed the admin, and complained to Faustie over steam chat. I feel ZedsDead banned me because he was upset that i made that Metaphor and decided oh well iv got powers and uh let me just ban him for three days. ONCE again this has been used a couple times before no one has been banned when iv constantly been insulted no ones been banned. So why are you gonna ban me for saying 1 thing thats not sexism. Sexism is saying girls are dumber than men. I just said woman always win arguments if anything thats a god damn compliment. Im not a racist nor a sexist i said something because no matter what you always lose cause there always backing each other up. I should not have been banned for 3 days i shouldnt have even been banned for a second if you really thought this was sexism ITS CLEARLY NOT. You should have took away ooc not ban me for making a VALID POINT. I was in steam chat with the friend i listed and other people as well they even agreed its more of a compliment. You made a poor decision because you were upset cause i made a Valid Point you should be happy cause not only am i complimenting women on there speech-craft im complimenting you. Once again this has been said several times no ban ha taken place so yeah are you kidding me.....I diserve an unban as i did nothing wrong.
This is an unfair band because I've seen people post this before with a bunch of admins on and weren't banned. The admin only banned him because Brand Flakes was winning in a gunfight. So the admin looked for an excuse just so he could win.
(05-20-2014, 11:25 PM)DvDz | JDBgaming75 Wrote: This is an unfair band because I've seen people post this before with a bunch of admins on and weren't banned. The admin only banned him because Brand Flakes was winning in a gunfight. So the admin looked for an excuse just so he could win.
No your wrong DvDz i dont think he banned me for winning in the gun fight. He banned me cause we were arguing about the cops NLRing and he was upset. Also I never said i have something against women. Its a statement/Valid Point i never said "Oh Women suck go men Arguing with an admin is like arguing with a women, Oh women suck." Never said that. I was never Sexist.
I don't think you understand what sexism is. Think of it like this. " All black people are fast and can jump high." In the statement I can complimentI athletic ability but it's racist. Making the remark saying women are never wrong or always right may be a compliment to you, but it's sexist for the same reasons as my example.
First off, you failed to abide by OOC rules and continued argueing with me and other admins about something that we completely proved you wrong about, thus breaking general rule 5. Then, after you made that comment, me and two other admins decided that it was time for you to go as that was a sexist comment even if you don't think that.
Ok All black people are fast and can jump high is indeed racist but not really complimenting them cause you know your saying this as in there athlectic because they run from the cops or so. But still really ban me for this what about me baing insulted over ooc and no admin said to stop or no bans were handed out. Also what about the times other people said it and nothing happened and people in ooc supported it and i think a couple of admins agreed as well. But when i say it to make a point i am banned for 3 days. I still find this extremely unfair. I bet you if i was more popular/friend with the admins this ban would not have taken place. This is an example of a biased ban. So yeah its extremly unfair.

Venom you have banned me for false reasons before i stopped after that never aid anything else you banned me atleast 2-3 minutes after it was said i thought we all moved on. You banned me for Suiciding to avoid arrest when i was in jail which is impossible then you said i was jumping from the elevator shaft to kill my self which is impossible cause you TP back to your cell if you jump down while arrested. So thats on my Record and im getting banned for this so bans are stacking. My first ban i just stated was false all the way to this biased ban.
This is an extremely unfair band, why are you taking the parts that you need for a sufficient ban while you keep out the things he needs to be unbanned. He's right i thought we all moved on from the situation you didnt need to ban him, you could have kicked him or blacklisted his OOC. Why didnt you respond to the people who insulted him, why didnt you help him then? He asked several times in steam chat, A chat, and PM'ed admins to stop it. He has a point, if someone had said this like Theoman, it wouldnt have changed because he is a popular player and admins like him. Why are you banning him for breaking a rule that really wasnt broken? While two people weren't banned while they broke two rules. This is obviously unfair and you should move on and stop with the favoritism. He said nothing wrong against the female gender.
Why are you posting without involvement? Do not post here if you aren't involved.
Actually he is invloved he was with me plus look where it says whos involved...
Since you had to correct him in what happened it was just a guess he was not actually involved on the situation.